Thread: Spokane I will not comply I594 Rally 12/20/14

Spokane I will not comply I594 Rally 12/20/14

Spokane is holding it's I will not Comply I594 Rally on December 20th 12pm-2pm

Spokane County Courthouse
    1116 W Broadway Ave, Spokane, Washington 99260

"A pure display of civil disobedience against I594. Spokane will show their voice against this unjust, misleading law."

Sponsored and Endorsed By the Libertarian Party of Spokane County and Libertarian Party of Washington State

Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/372961226204128/

I will be there! Hope to see all of you there too!

I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in Arizona so I can not be there.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hayes View Post
    I am in Arizona so I can not be there.
    Bummer, Jeff! Will you be at the Olympia Rally tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by sirtirithon View Post
    Bummer, Jeff! Will you be at the Olympia Rally tomorrow?
    No, I am in Arizona for a couple of months I thought about making the drive but other things got in my way, I wish I was there. I do not like being on the side lines I wanna play.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Banned
    Anyone going to discuss jury nullification?

Including not finding anyone guilty of any crime until guns laws are repealed?

Regular Member SovereigntyOrDeath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Anyone going to discuss jury nullification?

Including not finding anyone guilty of any crime until guns laws are repealed?
    Marbury vs Madison affirmed that any law that is unconstitutional is null and void. This case law was established in 1803.

The current day dilemma is that one needs lots of money and a great attorney or a keen legal mind to win against the machine. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by SovereigntyOrDeath View Post
    Marbury vs Madison affirmed that any law that is unconstitutional is null and void. This case law was established in 1803.

The current day dilemma is that one needs lots of money and a great attorney or a keen legal mind to win against the machine. Sad but true.

So very true.

I see that they are going to pass firearms and cash back and forth as in making personal transactions according to the facebook info.

I think the way to do this is actually sell guns to one another and have several people not involved filming the event since we know the media will ignore it.

seemed to be a good attendance considering the crappy weather which broke long enough to gather and listen to those who thought they needed to address the crowd.

some of those felt the need to do a show and tell, apparently to make a point, was therefore overkill (no pun intended) by wearing their long rifle over their back, their shotgun slung across their chest, and their pistol strapped to the thigh while dressed in their best camo!

however, i personally found there were those in the crowd who were woefully careless in the handling of their long rifles as well as shotguns as individuals insisted in 'adjusting' or taking the hardware from their back to their front while flashing those all around them. one young man - 15ish insisted on having his finger inside the trigger guard while his long rifle was slung across his chest.

the individual who brought their two little girls' pink youth rifles along for them to carry i suppose as a show of solidarity (?), then when the girls got tired of them, had to juggle the girl's kute pink rifles along with his own long gun hardware was simply a precious sideshow...

when the individual distrupter started i had already backed away from area - too many firearms being held by too many unknowns...

http://www.khq.com/story/27678138/i-...ane-courthouse (the comments are better than the basic article)

http://rlmillerphoto.com/spokane-wil...nti-594-rally/
    Last edited by wabbit; 12-22-2014 at 02:56 PM.