• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane I will not comply I594 Rally 12/20/14

sirtirithon

Spokane is holding it's I will not Comply I594 Rally on December 20th 12pm-2pm

Spokane County Courthouse
1116 W Broadway Ave, Spokane, Washington 99260

"A pure display of civil disobedience against I594. Spokane will show their voice against this unjust, misleading law."

Sponsored and Endorsed By the Libertarian Party of Spokane County and Libertarian Party of Washington State

Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/372961226204128/

I will be there! Hope to see all of you there too!

davidmcbeth

Banned
Anyone going to discuss jury nullification?

Including not finding anyone guilty of any crime until guns laws are repealed?

SovereigntyOrDeath

Anyone going to discuss jury nullification?

Including not finding anyone guilty of any crime until guns laws are repealed?

Marbury vs Madison affirmed that any law that is unconstitutional is null and void. This case law was established in 1803.

The current day dilemma is that one needs lots of money and a great attorney or a keen legal mind to win against the machine. Sad but true.

OC Freedom

I see that they are going to pass firearms and cash back and forth as in making personal transactions according to the facebook info.

I think the way to do this is actually sell guns to one another and have several people not involved filming the event since we know the media will ignore it.

wabbit

seemed to be a good attendance considering the crappy weather which broke long enough to gather and listen to those who thought they needed to address the crowd.

some of those felt the need to do a show and tell, apparently to make a point, was therefore overkill (no pun intended) by wearing their long rifle over their back, their shotgun slung across their chest, and their pistol strapped to the thigh while dressed in their best camo!

however, i personally found there were those in the crowd who were woefully careless in the handling of their long rifles as well as shotguns as individuals insisted in 'adjusting' or taking the hardware from their back to their front while flashing those all around them. one young man - 15ish insisted on having his finger inside the trigger guard while his long rifle was slung across his chest.

the individual who brought their two little girls' pink youth rifles along for them to carry i suppose as a show of solidarity (?), then when the girls got tired of them, had to juggle the girl's kute pink rifles along with his own long gun hardware was simply a precious sideshow...

when the individual distrupter started i had already backed away from area - too many firearms being held by too many unknowns...

http://www.khq.com/story/27678138/i-594-opponents-rally-outside-spokane-courthouse (the comments are better than the basic article)

http://rlmillerphoto.com/spokane-will-not-comply-anti-594-rally/

Last edited: