• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who to believe in this story? It boggles the mind

countryclubjoe

Another good reason that police and citizens should be wearing video recorders on their person....

CCJ

Logan 5

That's what we need for a free country- zero privacy. We shouldn't have to have recorders on ourselves when the police have that ability. Just have to have some way to make sure they can't tamper with the evidence/video.
And when they screw up, make sure they are duly punished.

countryclubjoe

That's what we need for a free country- zero privacy. We shouldn't have to have recorders on ourselves when the police have that ability. Just have to have some way to make sure they can't tamper with the evidence/video.
And when they screw up, make sure they are duly punished.

If you have a SSN, a drivers license and tags on your vehicle, you already have no privacy, my point concerning wearing a video recorder is protection from government agents and criminals.... A video recorder is your second best friend....

This is the 21st century, privacy is a thing of the past...

Read United States v Ellison.

Thank you for your post.

Regards

CCJ