• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

since police recordings seem to be of interesta: MD lady is suing

Logan 5

Absolutely. She has the right to record. She was not interfering.

OC for ME

It will be interesting to read the outcome. I suspect that the cops involved will not suffer any meaningful consequences. I certainly desire to not see a settlement.

Redbaron007

I think the popo has some prob probs!

It won't go to trial.....I see a settlement out of court. I don't see a jury giving her the requested millions; nor do I see the city wanting to go to trial to set precedent......so I imagine both sides will come to a monetary agreement.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I think the popo has some prob probs!

It won't go to try.....I see a settlement out of court. I don't see a jury giving her the requested millions; nor do I see the city wanting to go to trial to set precedent......so I imagine both sides will come to a monetary agreement.
Wish I may, wish I might.......no confidentiality agreement.

HPmatt

Thank goodness we have Apple & Android phones & Youtube & OCDO - think of all of the abuse that must have gone on when cops before everyone was equipped with portable recorders. Now every citizen has ability to drop a dime on illegal behavior by those entrusted with power to police - we can see the it with our own eyes & ears.

Freedom1Man

Forget the money I WANT THEM CONVICTED!

Come on Holder what more does it take for you to get off the pot?

No, Eric Holder is going to be making a bid for vice president with Anthony Weiner as the president, it will be the "Weiner Holder" ticket. So right now Holder does not want to convict any criminals because if he were to do so, he would lose the criminal vote because they would be in prison.

countryclubjoe

I said it before and I will say it again. " Your video recorder is your second best friend, never leave home without one and keep another for backup."

Regards.

CCJ

countryclubjoe

It was reported on another liberty minded site that her father is a police officer...

This should be interesting...

CCJ

The Truth

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif