• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

since police recordings seem to be of interesta: MD lady is suing

twoskinsonemanns

this will be hard to predict:
department settles for $50,000.00 or undisclosed amount and admits no wrong doing. :rolleyes:
a few more speeding tickets a day are issued.

OC for ME

"The video does not capture enough information to draw definitive conclusions about what transpired before, during, and after the arrest," the department said. "What is clear is that the language used is unacceptable and will not be tolerated."
Code for a harshly-ish worded Post-it note placed in the applicable service records.

$7 million, good luck squeezing blood from a turnip. The 50Gs seems like the likely outcome.

WalkingWolf

The police response is the same as others who cannot break the chains of the sheepherder, pied piper. "Evidence not shown on video supported the violent act". In other words forget that at that moment their clearly was no justification and only focus on that "she deserved it".:rolleyes:

Last edited: