• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

McAuliffe to reveal plans for the General Assembly session

DTOM2nd

Tyrant Bloomberg's handyman trying to show some steam.
You all better show up for Lobby Day to send a message to our law makers that McAwful's dreams can stay with him.

va_tazdad

It's never been about life experience. Just like it's never been about knowing much about the background check system that already exists.

It's about the FEELZ!

Although I am glad to hear that she is opposed to friends or family members buying a firearm for a prohibited person. I'm pretty sure most law-abiding citizens share her opposition.

Jim - well done!

stay safe.

Jim did great as always. I find it interesting that the Libs and Tmac let a 17 year old represent them. I have T shirts with more experience and knowledge than her. Tmac's plan to put the one gun a month rule back in play is a joke since it did NOTHING to reduce crime,m and his spew about the gun show "loophole" being used by criminals to buy guns has no basis in reality or facts.

Just Tmac trying to do his master's bidding. (Bloomers) Nice to know who is actually running the state gubermant.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We need a purchase permit system for vehicles - so many of them are used to transport criminals to and from their job location. :p

77zach

His homage to Uncle Bloomberg's warbucks. Bloomberg really is a creepy guy if you think about it. The reason we have "gun control" is that the masses are largely indifferent about their rights, so a few pols who are passively anti gun get their way. Not Uncle Mike, he really really wants you disarmed. Passionately. The question is, why?

Repeater

Virginia’s McAuliffe proposes 2A infringements on Bill of Rights Day

From David Codrea. He writes:
Today's Gun Rights Examiner report notes "progressive" Opposite Day actions that don't even try to mask the hostile contempt for freedom.

That's intentional.

Virginia’s McAuliffe proposes 2A infringements on Bill of Rights Day
Claiming his proposals were “common-sense measures to protect Virginia communities and keep dangerous weapons out of the wrong hands,” McAuliffe proceeded to list numerous proposals that have never done any of that whenever and wherever they've been tried, but have succeeded at either hampering the exercise of a fundamental right or depriving it altogether.

“As a gun owner and a supporter of the Second Amendment, Governor McAuliffe believes in the right to bear arms,” McAuliffe’s Bill of Rights Day media release disingenuously insists.

Sure he does. For “progressives,” every day is Opposite Day.