• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun control fails to protect Willy Wonka!

DW98

He had a pump-action shotgun, which requires a special license. On top of that he was out on bail for accessory to murder and over 40 sexual assaults. And now there's talks to further tighten the gun laws :rolleyes:

For those that don't know how it ended, the manager, who was incredibly brave I must say, tried to wrestle the gun from him, and was overpowered and shot dead. The gun was then turned on another hostage, who was shot and killed, before police stormed the building. The POS was killed and a police officer, along with three other hostages were wounded in the subsequent shootout (close to 100 rounds fired).

Last edited: