Thread: another shooting ... story goes into great detail abou the vet shooter

earth's crust

another shooting ... story goes into great detail abou the vet shooter

Stone was treated for unspecified combat-related physical injuries, and was also receiving continuing treatment for PTSD, the Montgomery County records show. Stone pleaded guilty in November 2013 to a drunken-driving crash. As part of his sentence, he was participating in a county rehabilitation program for veterans.

Interesting how your medical records get easily made public...just saying.

Interesting to read more as it progresses.

White Oak Plantation
    Yet, a cop who shoots a innocent citizen..."accidentally", will not even have his name revealed to the public.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

northern wis
    A good reminder any thing you say, type, post , communicate or do can and well be used against you
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do