Thread: another shooting ... story goes into great detail abou the vet shooter

Banned

another shooting ... story goes into great detail abou the vet shooter

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ings/20426263/

Stone was treated for unspecified combat-related physical injuries, and was also receiving continuing treatment for PTSD, the Montgomery County records show. Stone pleaded guilty in November 2013 to a drunken-driving crash. As part of his sentence, he was participating in a county rehabilitation program for veterans.

Interesting how your medical records get easily made public...just saying.

Interesting to read more as it progresses.

Yet, a cop who shoots a innocent citizen..."accidentally", will not even have his name revealed to the public.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...0#.VJAyLGOGqQM
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

A good reminder any thing you say, type, post , communicate or do can and well be used against you
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do