• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BamaCarry, INC local chapter operation "Santa Clause"

Eddie Fulmer

Open Carry Tuscaloosa leader member, Paul Arnold, came up with the idea to raise a little money to help out a needy family. We talked about it and wondered if we might raise $200 or $500. We just didn't know. After contacting the Sprayberry Center here in Tuscaloosa we were advised of a family that really needed some help. We surely sold the members of our local group short. (I'm sorry for that) No only did the group raise that much, we surpassed it handily. With a final monetary number of $1,680.00 plus other donations we were blown away. Please click the link for the local news story on it. They didn't get our name right but it's not really about us anyways. It's about helping others. Merry Christmas guys!!

http://wvuatv.com/content/bama-carry-makes-familys-christmas

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nice job. Helping our fellow man is much in the spirit of Christmas.

Doing something similar in Va informally for a man in a wheelchair who survives on minimal Soc. Sec.

Don't know that we will reach that level of contributions, but expect we shall make a positive difference.

Everyday, in so many ways, people here make me proud to be a member. Thanks.