• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle "elites" vs. their bodyguards -- get your popcorn and watch the I-594 show

44Brent

Seattle "elites" vs. their bodyguards -- get your popcorn and watch the I-594 show

From http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Lewis-County-tones-down-gun-initiative-286032081.html

aegis11 4 hours ago

@Viper6Niner

There is an organization, the WA State Security Council which as I understand it will be asking for an exemption for the industry when the Legislators convene on the 12th of January:
http://wastatesecuritycouncil.org/

I figured one of the 2nd amendment organizations would have filed an injunction while they figured things out in the courts but they've been down this road before therefore are in a much better position to conduct damage control.
FlagShare
1Viper6NinerLikeReply
Viper6Niner
Viper6Niner 3 hours ago

@aegis11 @Viper6Niner We will see. Any challenges to change this law are going to see Mothers Demand Action bankrolling via Bloomberg, a huge opposition despite the fact that these hypocrite drones have armed security. They actually detest the very people that protect them. This is not a new thing with these kind of people. Why do you think groups like the Oathkeepers even exist?

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Legislators can't do anything to change it for 2 years unless they have a super majority vote, which I don't think they would get.