• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30AM Sat 12/20 - River City Diner Parham Rd @ I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We're doing breakfast in the morning again tomorrow (12/20). River City Diner. Parham Road at the intersection with I-95. Free parking. Free admission.

This may be your last chance to attend a target recognition and acquisition shoot/no-shoot class geared specifically for discerning between visitations via the chimney/fireplace and home invasions associated with armed robbery/warrant service.

stay safe.

FBrinson

Only good thing about hunting season drawing to a close is the increased chance of actually being able to attend a Saturday breakfast. Raincheck, please.
I'm sure I will be at a one or two before Lobby Day. Hope so at least.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Pre-Christmas breakfast. Your shopping is done....right?

Kommen mit meinen Schnickschnack.

HPmatt

eins zwei und drei.... schnick snack schnuck usw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk