• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man openly carrying an AR outside my house

Fallschirjmäger

So, on the way back from the grocery store I'm less than 200m from the driveway and there's a guy on the side of the road with an AR in both hands.
607b46b77156.gif

No bandoleers of ammo, doesn't look like there's a flash suppressor on the end. He's not acting wildly.
He waves, I lift a hand from the steering wheel and wave back. He sights the gun into the treetops as I pass by.

Did I call da cops? No. I have no reason to believe it's not a BB/pellet gun. I didn't even stop to make sure he knew he couldn't shoot a firearm within 50 yards of a public road since I wasn't sure what he was shooting.

Fallschirjmäger

Well, I've got a touch of COPD and the pommes de terre gratinées were undercooked. But none of that can be attributed to some harmless guy lawfully carrying a rifle.

At least the steak avec sauce béarnaise turned out perfectly.

Last edited: