Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man kills 2 cops in apparent retaliation for police killings NYC

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar

Man kills 2 cops in apparent retaliation for police killings NYC

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/2-nypd-cops-killed/

"According to the New York Post, the officers were working overtime as part of a anti-terrorism drill when they were approached by a single gunman who shot the officers at point blank range on the corner of Myrtle and Tompkins avenues."

This is a real tragedy and will not help the problem of police killings I believe.
    I fear this may become more frequent. The oppressive boot on the the neck will eventually cause people to snap.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Banned
    Saw several news postings .. seems like they were looking into a social media page posting of the guy.

Be interested in learning more....but may never know what made the guy go to these measures.

Anyone know if the guy had a pernit for his pistol?
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Was the shooter OCing when he shot the policemen? Just curious.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    he had an arrest in Georgia for conceal carry without a permit. So probably not.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    he had an arrest in Georgia for conceal carry without a permit. So probably not.
    Didn't think so, which begs the question:

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Was the shooter OCing when he shot the policemen? Just curious.

μολὼν λαβέ

So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Lol
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Murderers like this have no better role models than the state and the police themselves. One police officer manslaughters a businessman and so this guy goes and murders two relatively innocent cops. What sick logic. In like manner, the police regularly enforce mala prohibita on innocent people because other persons at one time may have abused their liberties. What sick logic.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    We are entering vicious circle territory.

Cops will now be in even more FEAR for the "safety" than ever before. They will kill citizens with even less provocation, and they will be deemed "justified" by the System.

Over a thousand citizens have been killed by police in 2014, next year will probably be twice that.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    This is insanity. If an LEO threatens the life of a citizen for no good reason, deal with it then and there. Don't use gangster style retribution tactics. I'm not friend of the police as a general rule but even I know they arent all bad. Kinda dumb to say the police behave like the mafia then act like it in an execution. I hope the perps are caught and I hope they are convicted and given the death penalty. Sorry, there is no other fitting punishment for such evil
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    This is insanity. If an LEO threatens the life of a citizen for no good reason, deal with it then and there. Don't use gangster style retribution tactics. I'm not friend of the police as a general rule but even I know they arent all bad. Kinda dumb to say the police behave like the mafia then act like it in an execution. I hope the perps are caught and I hope they are convicted and given the death penalty. Sorry, there is no other fitting punishment for such evil
    The perp killed himself. But there is no need for violence, but if history is correct there will be violence where there is oppression. The people should stop condoning state violence, because when they do they are inciting violence against the state. Some people look for an excuse to kill, and they probably will find an excuse, but there is no reason to provide it to them.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    And we all have to remember, its NYC .. full of wackos.

I don't cry for NYC.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    The perp killed himself. But there is no need for violence, but if history is correct there will be violence where there is oppression. The people should stop condoning state violence, because when they do they are inciting violence against the state. Some people look for an excuse to kill, and they probably will find an excuse, but there is no reason to provide it to them.
    I had forgotten that. You're right there will be violence where there is oppression but it must be proportional. Do I support the idea you can and should shoot a cop if there is an immediate and real threat to your life and property? Yes I do, but you can't just see a cop and shoot him because a cop somewhere committed a crime. I also want to make it clear I do know you're not advocating wanton disregard for the lives of police, i'm just being very clear about my position.

I think there is a right way and a wrong way to be Militia and these shootings are no better than the police murdering citizens. It's 100% wrong.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    I had forgotten that. You're right there will be violence where there is oppression but it must be proportional. Do I support the idea you can and should shoot a cop if there is an immediate and real threat to your life and property? Yes I do, but you can't just see a cop and shoot him because a cop somewhere committed a crime. I also want to make it clear I do know you're not advocating wanton disregard for the lives of police, i'm just being very clear about my position.

I think there is a right way and a wrong way to be Militia and these shootings are no better than the police murdering citizens. It's 100% wrong.
    I do not condone it either, no more than I condoned the terrorist acts of Nelson Mandela. But we see how that turned out, he eventually became a world hero and he was nothing more than a murderer with a cause.

If this country keeps on the path it is going we will sooner or later have a Nelson Mandela.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 12-21-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    +1 And the only power the state has is violence.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    +1 And the only power the state has is violence.
    ... And only violence against the people that constitute the state.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Law Enforcement Motivation: http://youtu.be/2zyhOW-8Zcc

That's all I'm saying in this thread.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

Only a pathetic soul thinks that two wrongs make a right.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Man kills 2 cops in apparent retaliation for police killings NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

Nice that the video wraps up talking about "the sheep" do not want the "dog" around, because it reminds them too much of the "wolf". I am no ones sheep nor do I need them. I take full responsibility for my own safety. I don't rely on a dog for anything, short of crapping in my yard and causing commotions, if I see a wolf that is threatening human life...it's a bad day in wolf land.

Last edited by FreeInAZ; 12-21-2014 at 06:51 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by walkingwolf View Post
    only a pathetic soul thinks that two wrongs make a right.
    amen!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Nice that the video wraps up talking about "the sheep" do not want the "dog" around, because it reminds them too much of the "wolf". I am no ones sheep nor do I need them. I take full responsibility for my own safety. I don't rely on a dog for anything, short of crapping in my yard and causing commotions, if I see a wolf that is threatening human life...it's a bad day in wolf land.

Sheep dogs do not occasionally eat the sheep, p*** poor analogy. Some people think violence, pain, and mayhem are more acceptable coming from government, as long as they are not on the receiving end.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

"Protestors did not kill the two slain officers. Politicians, grand juries, or police unions did not murder them either. Ismaaiyl Brinsley killed the two police men and he alone is the one with blood on his hands."

http://theantimedia.org/deaths-of-two-nypd-cops/

μολὼν λαβέ

"Protestors did not kill the two slain officers. Politicians, grand juries, or police unions did not murder them either. Ismaaiyl Brinsley killed the two police men and he alone is the one with blood on his hands."

http://theantimedia.org/deaths-of-two-nypd-cops/
    Moot point now, but this tragic event will be used by the "system" to potentially erode individual liberty further. The system will play on the sympathies of the citizenry, to please understand and endure the obvious excesses, in the name of justice and safety, of state agents when they occur.

Remember the Boston Constitution Suspension Event. Some citizens are more compliant than others. It is NYC though, so, not much different than Boston in this regard.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Well it appears a "sheep" was previously unnecessarily bitten by the sheep dogs, and decided no more. He couldn't blame the drug dog as it did it's job properly and showed no interest in his bag.

Video Taken by NYPD Killer Surfaces, Shows Him Being Shaken Down by K-9 Unit Last Year

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vid...k-9-unit-year/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d35_1419127560
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 12-22-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast