• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas again

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
To the good members here and especially to Grapeshot and Skidmark who have given so much to so many ....

Merry Christmas !

christmas-scene-010.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No need to single me out from the herd, Peter. My only claim is that I have rusted away slower than most of my contemporaries, from whom I learned so much.

No finer group to be found than the men and women of OCDO, particularly in Virginia.

No better time or way to express thanks to this great group, but to pause, reflect and say Merry Christmas!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I know I have a purpose in life, and think I've narrowed it down to either

to piss of a particular person I have not yet met, so I piss off everybody just in case the next one I meet is my special goal;

or

I have a certain number of people I am supposed to piss off and have not yet hit that number.

Please remember if a Phat Oulde Pharte comes down your chimney with a bag full of stuff he is probably not a burglar and it is most likely not a home invasion.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

He can't hide behind the shades - that is Skid! :cool:

Used to have a list of who is naughty or nice, and I used to check it twice. Lately I've taken to just writing down the names that will not be stood up against the wall. Instead of carrying around a trailer-load of 6-inch binders I've got barely half a page of a pocket notebook worth of names. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg86CRBBtw

stay safe.

scouser

Merry Christmas to my friends here, too many to name, but you know who you are and what you've done.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Merry Christmas to all! May Santa bring each and everyone a special gift.
[video=youtube;9T4WB2zfmps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T4WB2zfmps[/video]

Last edited:

JoeSparky

Centurion
Used to have a list of who is naughty or nice, and I used to check it twice. Lately I've taken to just writing down the names that will not be stood up against the wall. Instead of carrying around a trailer-load of 6-inch binders I've got barely half a page of a pocket notebook worth of names. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg86CRBBtw

stay safe.

I now know just why you are so Jolly----- On your list you know where all the "naughty" girls live! LOL

Carry on! :shocker:

Wait NO!... Don't Carry on!

Have a good time!:shocker:

Nope, can't say that either.

LOL.... :p