• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Gun Control Ad

twoskinsonemanns

The rest of the video should show the mother trying to defend herself from being raped and murdered with a pair of panties since that was all she found in her underwear drawer when someone broke in.
You know, add a little reality to the video.

jfslicer

The best part of the article I found this in:

In the real world, such an act would result in the boy facing numerous felony charges (exact charges depend on state laws) possibly including weapons theft, unlawful possession of a weapon by a minor, illegal concealed carry of a weapon, carrying a weapon onto school property, assault, and brandishing.

Obviously brandishing wouldn't be an issue here, but the rest of that is a pretty damning list.

WalkingWolf

So the ad is inviting young to steal their parents firearms, take them to school just to turn them in. About the dumbest ad I have seen in a long time.

Rusty Young Man

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

1) The video shows how a minor is able to ILLEGALLY obtain and possess a firearm (theft, so no background check:rolleyes:, not to mention the fact that possession without parental/guardian supervision was likely another crime committed in the video).

2) The video then shows how easily the minor is able to ILLEGALLY conceal and transport the aforementioned firearm on his person.

3) The video then shows how easily the (now criminal) minor is able to ILLEGALLY enter the school property and even the buildings (both "Gun-Free" zones:rolleyes:).

4) The video then goes on to show how the (criminal) minor brandishes the weapon before committing assault by pointing the muzzle directly at the teacher's head.

So is it just me, or does anyone else here think the antis have succeeded in showing EXACTLY why GFZs and their so-called "common sense" gun laws don't and won't prevent school shootings? Not to mention the possiblity that the video shows the futility of background checks.
:lol:

Last edited:

Stretch

Make sure you take the opportunity to report the video to YouTube for the promotion of various felonies and unsafe handling of the firearm. Enough people do it, maybe they'll pull it.

davidmcbeth

Banned
They dubbed the sound .. the kid actually said

"See this? I can get as many as I want, I built this one. Common core? How much do you love it?"