Thread: Anti-Gun PSA Encourages Kids To Steal Parents’ Guns & Turn Them In To Teachers VIDEO

Anti-Gun PSA Encourages Kids To Steal Parents’ Guns & Turn Them In To Teachers VIDEO

Sleeper 13 Productions released the controversial video on Dec. 13. It shows a pouty, young boy wandering into his parents’ bedroom, stealing a handgun out of their dresser drawer and then shoving it into his backpack.

The boy then carries what is presumably a loaded weapon into his classroom. After class, he approaches the teacher, takes the gun out of his backpack and slams it onto her desk.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...guns-hand-ove/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOhBAH3zPA

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/22/an...eachers-video/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

There is another thread on the same Public Disservice Announcement.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Gun-Control-Ad
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

And so the propaganda continues....stayed tuned for the lawsuits if some kid ever tries this stunt.

Law suit will be the least horrible consequence. Death lurks.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Is the teacher a drug dealer? That's the point of the video right?

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by OC4me View Post
    And so the propaganda continues....stayed tuned for the lawsuits if some kid ever tries this stunt.
    Stay tuned for the suspension, expulsion, and incarceration called for in certain "zero tolerance" policies enforced by many schools should ANY student follow the example presented!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    as one person commented on Google+*

Aren't they coercing kids to commit strings of felonies?
    Stealing a Firearm...
    Theft...(Yeah, separate charge)
    Possession of Stolen Property
    Possession of a Firearm within 300' of a school...
    Conspiracy to commit all of the above, with the school administration, plus the school administrators are accessories to all of the above, plus contributing to the delinquency of a minor....

*profile is not mine. but I did make the comment about the fact guns should be allowed in schools and " thats not for the government to regulate. Shall not be infringed means just that."
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile