• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The MURDER of John Crawford III in Wal Mart

The Truth

The other thread got closed for some odd reason, and I'd like to continue to follow up on the story.

"Moreover, they inform us that Williams was involved in another shooting in 2010. This shooting and alleged Post Traumatic Stress from it, might have led to him being quick to fire on Crawford, who had not actually broken any law inside of Beavercreek last August.

Both of these shootings by Officer Williams are in fact the only two shootings in the history of the Beavercreek Police Department. That’s right: the Beavercreek Police Department has only shot two citizens in the history of their city and police force. Both of those shootings involved Officer Williams."

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/09/cop-who-shot-african-american-in-walmart-had-killed-before/

I don't believe race was a factor, so I try to ignore the obvious race baiting.

When will the bad apples be held accountable?

The Truth

I find this really odd.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/01/john_crawford_s_girlfriend_killed_in_car_crash.html

"...girlfriend of John Crawford III, who was fatally shot by police in a Beavercreek, Ohio, Wal-Mart store, was killed in a car crash Thursday, according to ABC 22 Now.

The news station reports that Tasha Thomas, 26, of Fairborn, Ohio, and 30-year-old Frederick Bailey of Dayton, Ohio, both died in the crash around 3 p.m. New Year's Day. According to ABC 22, police told that the car Thomas and Bailey were driving in was traveling at a high speed, believed to be between 90 and 100 mph, "when it crashed into a pole and overturned several times. Officers say Bailey was the driver. Both were ejected from the car."

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I find this really odd.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/01/john_crawford_s_girlfriend_killed_in_car_crash.html

"...girlfriend of John Crawford III, who was fatally shot by police in a Beavercreek, Ohio, Wal-Mart store, was killed in a car crash Thursday, according to ABC 22 Now.

The news station reports that Tasha Thomas, 26, of Fairborn, Ohio, and 30-year-old Frederick Bailey of Dayton, Ohio, both died in the crash around 3 p.m. New Year's Day. According to ABC 22, police told that the car Thomas and Bailey were driving in was traveling at a high speed, believed to be between 90 and 100 mph, "when it crashed into a pole and overturned several times. Officers say Bailey was the driver. Both were ejected from the car."
By design (no claim) or fate, a primary witness is gone.