• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Dec 27th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Dec 27th at 9:30 A.M.

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center...........Directions
8051 West Broad Street
Henrico, VA 23294
.....................Breakfast menu
(804) 270-2988

We return again to this very popular spot. Absolutely great food, reasonable prices, and friendly service. That's a combination that is hard to beat.

Come early for show and tell - no password required.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'll be CCing what Sanity Claus brung me. Need to get a holster for it.

But don't tell peter nap 'cause it's not a Big Gun.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grapeshot brought his prediction(s) - he was wrong, wrong, wrong. More importantly, we will not talk about what he did before he joined us. Nope - our lips are sealed.

Logan learned the mysteries of time and a stopwatch, Fast time, medium time, and slow time worked their magic on his restlesness.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Grapeshot brought his prediction(s) - he was wrong, wrong, wrong. More importantly, we will not talk about what he did before he joined us. Nope - our lips are sealed.

Logan learned the mysteries of time and a stopwatch, Fast time, medium time, and slow time worked their magic on his restlesness.

stay safe.

I don't mind revealing my snafu. At Skid's prodding, I chose between 2 locations for breakfast - selected Nick's. Then in my haste to get there less late, I drove straight to River City Diner and wondered where everyone was :banghead:

Called Skid, I put my head back in proper position and peddled directly to the more correct location. Had a nice meal w/good company.

scouser

stay safe.

don't forget the "where's Bob?" "is Bob coming today?" "when will Bob be here?" "is Bob coming to breakfast today?" "why isn't Bob here?", and the ones you didn't hear as we were leaving "why is D*** getting in the back of P***'s car? .. is P*** taking him to jail?" "yes Logan, he's going to jail for being late for breakfast"

Last edited by a moderator:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
don't forget the "where's Bob?" "is Bob coming today?" "when will Bob be here?" "is Bob coming to breakfast today?" "why isn't Bob here?", and the ones you didn't hear as we were leaving "why is D*** getting in the back of P***'s car? .. is P*** taking him to jail?" "yes Logan, he's going to jail for being late for breakfast"

I've been promoted from former ogre to "the cops that took Daddy away"? Well, so be it.

From now on I ess-peck a little more respeck for my a-thor-i-tay from you commoners.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
that just makes you a bigger ogre

The Devil himself, Satan the Prince of Darkness, cowers and hides when I go out of the house. How much bigger than that can one get?

Well, I prefer my way of seeing it, as opposed to what other folks have said about him falling over and curling up in a fetal position from laughing so hard.

stay safe.