Thread: would deadly force be justified here ?

San Diego

would deadly force be justified here ?

There have been many cases where police have shot and killed people throwing rocks at them and they have been ruled justified.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Uggh! What a tawdry scenario. Of course deadly force is not righteous in that/your scenario. I've never seen a ruling of righteous (the meaning of justified) in so many words. Usually it's acquitted or not guilty.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

North Chesterfield VA
    Why do the "victims" of such behavior feel compelled to engage in yelling, name-calling, and otherwise engaging the aggressor(s)? Video the daylights out of their behavior. Use the video to convince the cops - at the scene or later - to bring charges, or go over the cops' heads to the local prosecuter seeking charges be brought. Use the video in a civil suit for damages and costs.

But egg on the behavior?

I'm not known to be the calmest, coolest one in the county (or surrounding counties) but I've seen more than enough of what happens with that sort of behavior to know you stand a chance of having the whole episode labled as mutual combat. There's no joy when that happens (even if the cops don't use that phrase).

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

North Carolina
    What a mess! But where were the cops, why were they not there protecting as claimed? When seconds count police are minutes away, maybe longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."