• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wanna know about Commonwealth's Attorney's.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Nowhere does it say that CAs, or candidates for CA, must be free from cranio-rectal inversion. Nor does it say that they shall have an IQ at least three points higher than the average IQ of a common rock.

stay safe.

jsfrederick

Nowhere does it say that CAs, or candidates for CA, must be free from cranio-rectal inversion. Nor does it say that they shall have an IQ at least three points higher than the average IQ of a common rock.

stay safe.

Skid, you crack up........

The sad part is that you are 100% correct........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Were Commonwealth Attorneys selected on their abilities AND ethics neither Skidmark nor Scouser would have found themselves in the position of having to defend themselves against the absurd injustices and political motivations inherent in the system.

There is something rotten..........and it ain't in Denmark!