• yes

1 33.33%
  • no

2 66.67%

Thread: A tipping point?

Banned

A tipping point?

Is AmeriKa at one?

The Second Amendment was SPECIFICALLY written to enable the PEOPLE to secure a "free State". Many have determined the founders were more concerned about domestic abuses of power than external threats.

It sickens me that the least educated, most impoverished, most trodden upon are fighting domestic ABUSES of POWER for completely convoluted reasons, and that the "Patriots" of the right herald the Power of the STATE and it's wielding over all to crush any rebellion VERSUS redirecting it.

If the current "trends" continue, will any WHITE Americans stand for Freedom? Or will they wave the red, white and blue and IGNORE what our nation has become?

If Faux News and all the satanic mouthpieces on "the right" have their way The STATE will be defended at all costs.

Banned
    too much moderation---regulation
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 12-30-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Banned
    I voted no.

TOO many cowards in this nation that wouldn't endanger their COMFORT for anything, so we let the "uncomfortable" fight a misdirected attempt at "freedumb". The "Veteran's", wouldn't uphold their oath to the Constitution if their families lives depended on it. ALL Government officials(politicians) and their enFORCErs (LEOs) would NEVER release their ever strengthening grip on POWER. The MSM will continue to do their JOB in brainwashing the masses. By the time we and OUR CHILDREN are truly in inescapable chains, it will be too late.

I would scream "Wake up America", but AmeriKa is braindead.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 12-30-2014 at 09:13 PM.