• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springdale Arkansas Pawn Shop - Analysis please

wrearick

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/watch-74-year-old-lady-open-fire-robbers/

Some things that I am not sure I understand in this video (the second, follow up video), so I ask for those who have more experience with these situations to take a look and give me your view of what is transpiring. Specifically, the perp in the red hoodie is on film repeatedly racking his slide. Is his weapon not operating properly or is he just clueless?

Last edited: