Thread: Kroger

Kroger

I just wanted to share that Kroger has been an amazing company to stand up for whats right despite some of the most vial and filthy tactics thrown against them. Whats every one else thoughts on Krogers standing strong?
    Full Supporter of the second Amendment!

Be careful seeking advice on Forums pertaining to law. Bad advice is often given from people who do not know or understand the law. Always read the law yourself and if you do not understand seek legal advice from a qualified legal expert. Following online advice can land you in legal trouble.

What are you talking about in particular?

While i haven't had any bad experiences at Kroger, i do recall several members being asked to leave Kroger for OCing while shopping.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    What are you talking about in particular?

While i haven't had any bad experiences at Kroger, i do recall several members being asked to leave Kroger for OCing while shopping.
    Kroger has not corporate wide bent to the demands of the Mad Moms/antis. Instead have chosen to follow the laws of the state in which each store is located.

I am not aware of the "asked to leave" incidents. Wonder if such was less for OCing a handgun and more for the conduct while in the store.

Have been OCing in the stores since Kroger came to my area. Gotten to know one of the managers so well that I'm frequently in his elevated office chatting and looking across the huge offering and customers below.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I think it's great. However, I do not personally know of any Kroger locations in Oklahoma.
    Last edited by Arin Morris; 01-06-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arin Morris View Post
    I think it's great. However, I do not personally know of any Kroger locations in Oklahoma.
    while there are no kroger stores in Oklahoma the fact that they are among the largest grocery chains out there is symbolic. Since they have not caved they proved that moms demand communism does not have the backing they claim along with the voters.

Moms demand communism claims 90 percent of americans support communism but kroger has bucked them and profits have soared. not relly possible if 90 percent of america was to take their business elsewhere.

had kroger caved it would have led to more retailers following suit nation wide
    Full Supporter of the second Amendment!

Be careful seeking advice on Forums pertaining to law. Bad advice is often given from people who do not know or understand the law. Always read the law yourself and if you do not understand seek legal advice from a qualified legal expert. Following online advice can land you in legal trouble.

Not trying to be a butt or anything, but since there aren't any Krogers in OK, why is this posted in the OK forum?
    I wish there were Krogers around. I remember shopping at one when I lived in Texas. Nice store.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock 1st fan View Post
    while there are no kroger stores in Oklahoma the fact that they are among the largest grocery chains out there is symbolic. Since they have not caved they proved that moms demand communism does not have the backing they claim along with the voters.

Moms demand communism claims 90 percent of americans support communism but kroger has bucked them and profits have soared. not relly possible if 90 percent of america was to take their business elsewhere.

had kroger caved it would have led to more retailers following suit nation wide
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebler414 View Post
    Not trying to be a butt or anything, but since there aren't any Krogers in OK, why is this posted in the OK forum?
    I wish there were Krogers around. I remember shopping at one when I lived in Texas. Nice store.
    See the post directly above yours.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Arin Morris View Post
    The corporate entity "Kroger" also owns other grocery stores like the City Markets and King Soopers. You couls check their web pager for other stores the own.

Kroger has zero market share in Oklahoma that I can find. When Flemming went bankrupt, Kroger bought some of their Food 4 Less stores. I believe either the Oklahoma stores were not purchased by Kroger or if they were, closed soon after. I would love to have a Kroger here, but I'll have to support them in spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebler414 View Post
    We got them here in Dallas. But my question is when driving through OKC is 'where is it?' A few things over in brick town, but never have seen a ' downtown'....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651