Thread: I moved to America for freedom...

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

I moved to America for freedom...

... ****. I've been duped.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

Mexican with noticeable accent ironically racially profiles a legal immigrant at a police roadblock, gives him grief for asserting his rights, and then ultimately falsely arrests him.
    Advocate freedom please

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I thought it was an Armenian.

And how horrid just about 3 weeks locked up for committing nothing but contempt of state thugs.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I thought it was an Armenian.

And how horrid just about 3 weeks locked up for committing nothing but contempt of state thugs.
    The victim was Armenian, the thug was noticeably Hispanic, hence the irony that the thug was racially profiling people at a roadblock in the US.
    Advocate freedom please

Will be problem until all people are treated equally under the law, INCLUDING state agents.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    The victim was Armenian, the thug was noticeably Hispanic, hence the irony that the thug was racially profiling people at a roadblock in the US.
    Sorry you are correct. I misread your post.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Sorry you are correct. I misread your post.
    No need to apologize
    Advocate freedom please

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    No need to apologize
    Ok sorry.....LOL......

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Will be problem until all people are treated equally under the law, INCLUDING state agents.
    Are you saying that if an agent of law enforcement breaks the law, we should be able to arrest them?

If so, fine by me.

Actually, this anarchist approach is untenable. However, the lawful approach is for government to do their job, which is protect the people. When cops are bad, get rid of them, regardless of rank.

Let's say you were the senior human resources manager for a large city. You were tired of fielding complaints, not only from citizens but from the mayor's office, town council, aldermen, news media, etc. In response, you implement some hard and fast rules, taking a TANSTAAFL approach (there ain't no such thing as a free lunch). These include a 10% promotion quota, a 75% retention quota, and a quit/dismissed quota of 15%, knowing that about 10% of the force quits every year. You also know the mean age for joining is 25.

If you start off with 1,000 personnel at age 25, after forty years of service, they'll be 65. Here are the numbers over 40 years:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HR Solution.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	12319

After 20 years, there's only 45 people left from the 1,000 who joined. At 30 years, just 9 are left, and they're 55 years old. At 40 years, the two 65 year olds who are left face mandatory retirement.

This works because you're replenishing the force with new recruits every year. You're promoting only 10% -- the top performers -- from each year group. You're firing the bottom 5% of the force, and the 10% who quit every year take up the rest.

If those who remain in the department start slacking off or crossing the line because they're feeling their oats, lower the retention quotas to 65% and increase the fired quotas.

It works, but only if you have the moxy to make it stick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	47 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	12318  
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Round 1 ends: Government 2, Citizen 0

Will the citizen now concede the match?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Are you saying that if an agent of law enforcement breaks the law, we should be able to arrest them?

If so, fine by me.

Actually, this anarchist approach is untenable. However, the lawful approach is for government to do their job, which is protect the people. When cops are bad, get rid of them, regardless of rank.

Let's say you were the senior human resources manager for a large city. You were tired of fielding complaints, not only from citizens but from the mayor's office, town council, aldermen, news media, etc. In response, you implement some hard and fast rules, taking a TANSTAAFL approach (there ain't no such thing as a free lunch). These include a 10% promotion quota, a 75% retention quota, and a quit/dismissed quota of 15%, knowing that about 10% of the force quits every year. You also know the mean age for joining is 25.

If you start off with 1,000 personnel at age 25, after forty years of service, they'll be 65. Here are the numbers over 40 years:

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	53 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	12319

After 20 years, there's only 45 people left from the 1,000 who joined. At 30 years, just 9 are left, and they're 55 years old. At 40 years, the two 65 year olds who are left face mandatory retirement.

This works because you're replenishing the force with new recruits every year. You're promoting only 10% -- the top performers -- from each year group. You're firing the bottom 5% of the force, and the 10% who quit every year take up the rest.

If those who remain in the department start slacking off or crossing the line because they're feeling their oats, lower the retention quotas to 65% and increase the fired quotas.

It works, but only if you have the moxy to make it stick.
    Why is it untenable for citizens to make citizens arrest? And what would that have to do with anarchy?

I wish I could find a cite, but when I was younger an old gentle did make a citizen arrest on a cop for speeding, and it stuck.