• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Jan 10th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Jan 10[SUP]th[/SUP] 9:30 AM

River City Diner
Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

DoubleTap, full of grace and charm, will be joining us :)

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll probably be there. I hate to admit it but this week whipped me so bad I just don't feel up to going to the farm.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'll probably be there. I hate to admit it but this week whipped me so bad I just don't feel up to going to the farm.
Probably just as well Don. Not much you can do over the week-end in this weather with leaking roof, frozen water pipes, blocked septic drain lines, break-ins and missing items, court summons on the door, no cellular signal and/or other minor inconveniences. You can deal with 'em when you get back. Meanwhile, just put all else out of your mind and enjoy a good breakfast w/friends...gotta keep your priorities straight :)

Please send current picture so that we may recognize you :lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Add me plus the wife.
All you have to do is show up, bring your appetite and be prepared for a good time. We do not keep a formal "reservation list" for the breakfasts, although it is good to have some estimate of those anticipated.

Look to the left when you come in or ask any server where the Olde Pharts with the sidearms are. We'll save you good seats. :)

FBrinson

Ive been sick the last 7 days. I felt pretty good yesterday but overnight it got worse. I can't make it..I'll catch up with everyone soon I hope.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Ive been sick the last 7 days. I felt pretty good yesterday but overnight it got worse. I can't make it..I'll catch up with everyone soon I hope.
Get well FB...I did bring the LeMatt so you did miss probably the last chance to see it.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Thank you for not sharing.

Do all the stuff you need to so you will be able to attend Lobby Day. (If we are lucky, we will get to meet david mcbeth in person.)

stay safe.