Thread: soda pops

soda pops

Having dinner at soda pops in oklahoma city. The firearms welcome sign looks great on the door!
    Full Supporter of the second Amendment!

Be careful seeking advice on Forums pertaining to law. Bad advice is often given from people who do not know or understand the law. Always read the law yourself and if you do not understand seek legal advice from a qualified legal expert. Following online advice can land you in legal trouble.

We had a rather large meet there one day several years ago. Took up just about the entire place.

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    We had a rather large meet there one day several years ago. Took up just about the entire place.
    I remember when I hosted an open carry at Knotty Pine in Broken Arrow we packed it in too. We actually spilled out of the meeting room and in to the main dinning room. Sadly as time has passed both groups as well as open carry enthusiast have declined since then.

It would be nice if there was still a large interest in it but sadly most people have realized they have the right and moved on to other things. Even out in public an open carry spot is still very rare though there does appear to be a slight growing. I still can only count on one hand how many times i have seen O.C. outside of get togethers.
    Last edited by Glock 1st fan; 01-10-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    Full Supporter of the second Amendment!

Be careful seeking advice on Forums pertaining to law. Bad advice is often given from people who do not know or understand the law. Always read the law yourself and if you do not understand seek legal advice from a qualified legal expert. Following online advice can land you in legal trouble.