Thread: Today I realized I'm actually in a dream

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

Today I realized I'm actually in a dream

Because this **** is too stupid to be real...

Please someone tell me this **** is on snopes or something
    Righteous government, or the righteous lack thereof, is the product of a righteous society, not the producer of it.

earth's crust
    They using the word "can" as in suppressor? lol

Total morons of course. They don't even tell you what canned goods (corn, creamed corn, what kinda of corn!!) and what a 16oz can would be cruel and unusual?

W.F. Burns Middle School Contact...

Mrs. Hudmon, Secretary
    Phone: (334) 756-3567 Ext. 10

Mrs. Holley, Principal
    Phone: (334) 756-3567 Ext. 11

Mrs. Bell, Assistant Principal

Phone: (334) 756-3567 Ext. 25

Fax: (334) 756-7511

Start calling them

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    What state mandated training will be required? Will they be allowed to conceal carry? Are single serving cans (compact) approved?

Shouldn't there be a list of approved brands? Can a student carry more than one?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

NO VA, ,
    WOW!!!!! .....just WOW!!!!!

Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

This thread title cracked me up!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    This thread title cracked me up!
    I wish I could laugh about it. I'm flukerbuttle disgusted!

Proficient use with arms and willingness to carry at school should be a very sought out addition to any teacher's resume.

"Remember we are eternal. All this pain is an illusion."
    Last edited by twoskinsonemanns; 01-10-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

North Carolina
    So what happens when some students throw cans at each other? What will happen if the can food item has a image of a gun on the label, will they get expelled?
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    LOL Robert Burns' Day dinner is approaching and I've ordered a case of canned Haggis, clearly with assaultive intent. We will salute the Haggis with a dram and some of us, the piper particularly, will be armed.
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.