Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cop says men cant sell ammunition. says its bizarre

cop says men cant sell ammunition. says its bizarre

At some point he should have just shut up, and let the police officer talk to himself. There is no sense in repeating the same lines over and over again.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Agreed. I was thinking to myself today, "If Officer Friendly has probable cause I'll be arrested. Since there is no way I can make myself more innocent by talking so the only thing that can be accomplished is revealing something Ofc. Friendly thinks provides him probable cause. Don't Talk Yourself Into an Arrest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Agreed. I was thinking to myself today, "If Officer Friendly has probable cause I'll be arrested. Since there is no way I can make myself more innocent by talking so the only thing that can be accomplished is revealing something Ofc. Friendly thinks provides him probable cause. Don't Talk Yourself Into an Arrest.
    That's what I said to some FBI agents that visited my house one day...

knock knock...
    "we would like to speak to you"..FBI
    "am I under arrest"? citizen
    "no, we just want to.."FBI (now talking to a door that has been slammed in their face)

classic

What a waste of tax payer money.
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Is this a local ordinance that says felons cannot be in possession of ammunition?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Loved where the cameraman told the officer that the officer isn't being detained and is free to go.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

When was the last time you saw a cop that didn't have a shaved head?

Seriously? What is going on here? I think 95% of the cops in southern Nevada that I see every day have a shaved head. It's like they WANT to look different than the common man.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    That's what I said to some FBI agents that visited my house one day...

knock knock...
    "we would like to speak to you"..FBI
    "am I under arrest"? citizen
    "no, we just want to.."FBI (now talking to a door that has been slammed in their face)

classic

Classic dmb.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Last edited by twoskinsonemanns; 01-12-2015 at 10:09 AM. Reason: don't know what I was trying to say
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

I like people filming police, but Jesus, SHUT THE F UP.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey-r View Post
    maybe you should take your own advice and ****. His post was spot on.

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    ...maybe he was referring to the dude in the video.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    When was the last time you saw a cop that didn't have a shaved head?

Seriously? What is going on here? I think 95% of the cops in southern Nevada that I see every day have a shaved head. It's like they WANT to look different than the common man.

What is wrong with a shaved head? I have been shaving my head for the last 23 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    What is wrong with a shaved head? I have been shaving my head for the last 23 years or so.
    Please don't take me out of context. I'm not disputing its advantages or presence in society.

I'm noting that an EXTREMELY ABNORMAL percentage of LEOs are sporting this look. It adds to their "image."
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey-r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    That's the vibe I got, I certainly didn't feel Jeffrey-r's post was directed at me.
    Everyone, go have a piece of cake now.

This is an example of why no one in my family wonders why I am FROM that city.

That's the vibe I got, I certainly didn't feel Jeffrey-r's post was directed at me.
    Everyone, go have a piece of cake now.
    I will admit I read it three times before realizing it was directed at the video. Then it was funny because of the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    OT: I shave (buzzcut) my head because by the age of 30, I was going bald and it was just easier and looked nicer then trying to grow out my hair and having a huge bald forehead.

On topic: I stopped watching the video after about 3 minutes and the only thing I could think was "Ok, you won, now shut up!"
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    oops

heh heh heh sorry jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Night View Post
    OT: I shave (buzzcut) my head because by the age of 30, I was going bald and it was just easier and looked nicer then trying to grow out my hair and having a huge bald forehead.

On topic: I stopped watching the video after about 3 minutes and the only thing I could think was "Ok, you won, now shut up!"
    Man I am glad you made it to 30. I however was 14 when my hair decided it didn't want to grow in areas. lol

Why does this toolbag cop stand there for 15 minutes? Was he given orders to stand there no matter what? At what point is it harassment on the part of the officer? Why didn't the guys videoing ask if they were being detained or if they were free to go? Why didn't they move?

Such pointless nut-flexing on both sides. Why not sell the .22lr online or something? Is it really prudent for people to be aware that they can sell their ammo on a busy street corner? Is it a constant problem in Eureka that there are so many street ammo vendors and police harass them constantly?

What a waste of time. Both parties are idiots.

You technically can't OC in CA although it's been decided via case law that OC is Constitutionally protected and I saw no OC. Spineless!
    Last edited by The Truth; 01-12-2015 at 05:57 PM.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Funny since in California, there are a lot actually bizarre behaviors that people treat as normal.
    Advocate freedom please

NOTHING you say to a cop will ever be used in your defense, NOTHING!

So shut the **** up
    Last edited by XD40sc; 01-13-2015 at 12:55 AM.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Classic example of the unwillingness of police to back off and admit they made a mistake. I suspect most will look for anything to get you on rather than apologizing for making an error and for wasting your time. I did have one do this to me 15 years ago when it was so obvious that he erred that there was absolutely nothing he could press. But I also got the feeling he was a really good officer and had no problem not pushing when he was wrong.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast