• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cop says men cant sell ammunition. says its bizarre

WalkingWolf

At some point he should have just shut up, and let the police officer talk to himself. There is no sense in repeating the same lines over and over again.

Fallschirjmäger

Agreed. I was thinking to myself today, "If Officer Friendly has probable cause I'll be arrested. Since there is no way I can make myself more innocent by talking so the only thing that can be accomplished is revealing something Ofc. Friendly thinks provides him probable cause. Don't Talk Yourself Into an Arrest.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Agreed. I was thinking to myself today, "If Officer Friendly has probable cause I'll be arrested. Since there is no way I can make myself more innocent by talking so the only thing that can be accomplished is revealing something Ofc. Friendly thinks provides him probable cause. Don't Talk Yourself Into an Arrest.

That's what I said to some FBI agents that visited my house one day...

knock knock...
"we would like to speak to you"..FBI
"am I under arrest"? citizen
"no, we just want to.."FBI (now talking to a door that has been slammed in their face)

classic

protias

Is this a local ordinance that says felons cannot be in possession of ammunition?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
When was the last time you saw a cop that didn't have a shaved head?

Seriously? What is going on here? I think 95% of the cops in southern Nevada that I see every day have a shaved head. It's like they WANT to look different than the common man.

jeffrey-r

I like people filming police, but Jesus, SHUT THE F UP.

twoskinsonemanns

I like people filming police, but Jesus, SHUT THE F UP.

maybe you should take your own advice and ****. His post was spot on.

wizzi01

When was the last time you saw a cop that didn't have a shaved head?

Seriously? What is going on here? I think 95% of the cops in southern Nevada that I see every day have a shaved head. It's like they WANT to look different than the common man.

What is wrong with a shaved head? I have been shaving my head for the last 23 years or so.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
What is wrong with a shaved head? I have been shaving my head for the last 23 years or so.

Please don't take me out of context. I'm not disputing its advantages or presence in society.

I'm noting that an EXTREMELY ABNORMAL percentage of LEOs are sporting this look. It adds to their "image."

Fallschirjmäger

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
That's the vibe I got, I certainly didn't feel Jeffrey-r's post was directed at me.
Everyone, go have a piece of cake now. :cool:

I will admit I read it three times before realizing it was directed at the video. Then it was funny because of the confusion.

Grim_Night

OT: I shave (buzzcut) my head because by the age of 30, I was going bald and it was just easier and looked nicer then trying to grow out my hair and having a huge bald forehead.

On topic: I stopped watching the video after about 3 minutes and the only thing I could think was "Ok, you won, now shut up!"