• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Bullets exact terrible toll"...

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Since this news story serves to fuel anti-firearm hysteria in the eyes of the public I thought it might be appropriate to post here since that hysteria has a direct impact on those who are harangued and harassed for exercising their right to open carry. Mods - If it would be better-placed in a different forum please feel free to move it there.

Once again we have a story about the evil firearm in Wisconsin that does nothing to refuses to report on the number of homicides committed by felons or the number of homicides committed using stolen weapons. It is just about, "guns are horrible and should be banned"!!

http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/...ble-toll-children-african-americans/21568491/

Franky

The news article does not demonize citizens who legally OC or CC a firearm.

The news article author make no mention of banning firearms.

The news article does include statements by pro gun person Clark and anti gun person Bonavia. Fair and balanced.