• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SWAT team caught changing address to raid wrong house

Freedom1Man

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sw...unpoint-knew-wrong-house/#QZsIOF1YTh4poQ5V.99
On March 9, I-Crack Repair reported the location of the ping to authorities. Police were given the address of 543 Eveningsong Lane in the suburbs of Anaheim Hills. The I-Crack representative also gave the police a screenshot of the address indicated by the “ping.”

In response to the missing laptop, Anaheim police began a stakeout of the residence at 543 Eveningsong Lane. No activity was observed at 543 Eveningsong, however, Dan Nunley was in his driveway at 539 Eveningsong; he was also putting a license plate on his new car.

Oddly enough, the representative from I-Crack Repair was on location during the stakeout and informed police that Dan Nunley was not the man in the surveillance footage, nor was it his house which sent the “ping.” The placing of the license plate on his car was simply a coincidence

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sw...unpoint-knew-wrong-house/#FIhxT0IXCkhdG5Ge.99

So, if this can happen over laptop computer, this can happen to us gun owners too.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Oh it WILL happen to gun owners .. my state's governor already said that they will check the registration of AW when responding to a house to see if they match, and then change their response to a noise complaint call...

Even more reason to prepare....