Thread: repeal fed GFZ?

earth's crust

repeal fed GFZ?

U.S. Representative Massie Proposes Repeal of Federal Gun-Free School Zones Act

It's about time this formality made its appearance. The Internet can quit talking about it then, and we in the free states can just continue to ignore that it ever was a law anyway.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Makes too much sense. It'll never work.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Árida Zona
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Makes too much sense. It'll never work.
    I fear you may be correct; who would WANT guns to be on school grounds? Never mind the fact that the magical stickers don't work, or that the signs should more correctly read "No LEGALLY-CARRIED weapons allowed". It's all about "feeling" safe, and the "right" to feel safe.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke