Thread: Police Shooting in Billings Montana 4/14/2014

West Allis, WI

Police Shooting in Billings Montana 4/14/2014

If you are a cop and someone doesn't comply with putting their hands up, you can shoot them apparently and be justified in doing so.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Seemed totally necessary. /s

Why is it not even surprising anymore?
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Glendale, Arizona, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post

"He continued to reach down to the area along his waste that I couldn't see whatsoever. I couldn't see what he was reaching for. I couldn't see
    where his hand was, it completely disappeared from my view and it was making me more and more afraid."
    Well I would be afraid too if someone kept reaching into their waste!
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Seemed totally necessary. /s

Why is it not even surprising anymore?
    surprising? It's hardly even news any more...
    Cops are authorized to murder any victim who does not or appears not to instantly comply to given instructions.
    There does not have to be any threat.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

North Carolina
    He gave conflicting commands, told them to put their hands up, and put their hands on the seat. Even in the back seat that would not be hands up. Seems he made up his mind to shoot either way. For the front seats putting hands on the seat would be, around the area of the waist. At the very least this guy was not competent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."