• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prepared to be boggled...

sudden valley gunner

It doesn't have to boil down to an argument of "are you going to be the test case". That isn't what the point is. The point is the founders including guys like Jefferson never intended the SCOTUS to be the final word on whats constitutional.

States and even individuals were supposed to be a check on that.

How things change isn't only by following the law. Ask Rosa Parks. Ask all those during prohibition periods. Education, discussion, people learning how it ought to be not just how it is, when enough people realize this than maybe they would be courageous enough to change the law or to out right nullify it.

It is fairly insulting to say the opinion of someone is worth squat, especially when it was shared by many of the creators of the law being discussed.:confused:

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
So all of you are saying, among other things, that California's Approved Firearm List in unconstitutional? Please cite the sucessful court challenge that established that interpretation.

Not only that, but last time I moved to CA you were allowed to grandfather handguns you already owned prior to moving to CA.