Thread: Any issues in Yellowstone National Park?

Any issues in Yellowstone National Park?

Any issues in Yellowstone National Park? Going in June from WA. MT does accept my CPL.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Any issues in Yellowstone National Park? Going in June from WA. MT does accept my CPL.
    I can't say for certain as I have not yet been to Yellowstone National Park but I have been to Glacier National Park without any issues. Just stay out of any federal buildings and I would think you would be fine.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Gun Rules in Yellowstone National Park - applicable to other National Parks.

http://www.nps.gov/yell/parkmgmt/lawsandpolicies.htm
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    If you head out of the park east or south in WY and it isn't too bad. It's only about 1.5 hours from W. Yellowstone to Jackson. In the 3 times I've been to the park, I have not seen one person OC.

Protip: If looking for wildlife, tour the park late afternoon and dusk. Around the Roosevelt cutoff to the north/nw exit. Grizzly was rootin' for food. Then coming back we looped around Tower Falls and Mt. Washburn. Coming around a hairpin at the top of the pass we saw another Griz walking along the road. Plus the roads are pretty empty.
    Last edited by mikeyb; 02-23-2015 at 05:14 PM.