• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

Primus

What a bootlicker you are. Your attitude makes me sick.

Pigs MUST be under the threat of grevious bodily harm before they can use deadly force, same as us "civilians." The murdering pig in the Albuerque video obviously wasn't under any imminent threat. It is first degree murder. If you think the homeless man deserved to get killed because he was, as you so "eloquently" put it, "trash," you are sick in the head. According to the 2013 Annual Homeless Assessment Report 610,042 people are homeless in the United States. Do they deserve to get killed by the murdering pigs also?
Reported. Per usual.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
...but no offense taken by me. I've done some name-calling, too.

Agustin's just passionate about his views...but just a tiny bit on the cop-bashing side of the line. I'm just as passionate in opposition to them. Don't know if he lives in NM, but if so, I don't think I'd invite him to one of our ABQ/Rio Rancho OC Events as any discussions about this topic may be a bit "intense" -- not good for Group Harmony, let alone not getting kicked out of the restaurant. :-(

So I guess it's a washout?

As for what constitutes an "imminent" threat, if *I* even SEE a weapon on an assailant, I'll respond. If the assailant even SAYS he's going to hurt (even without a weapon, he's just going to physically assault me) or shoot me, I'll believe them and respond (so criminals need to watch what they say, even if it's just bully-talk). And will respond immediately, with no conversation. I'm not going to wait to get beat up, stabbed or shot.

But maybe that's just me.

Last edited:

Primus

...but no offense taken by me. I've done some name-calling, too.

Agustin's just passionate about his views. I am just as passionate in opposition to them.

So I guess it's a washout?
Passion does give a press pass to violate forum rules...

Augustin

Passion does give a press pass to violate forum rules...

I'm not looking for a free pass.

The truth is that I politely asked Grapeshot to remove me from the forum, but he refused. So I'm now Hell bent on breaking as many rules as it takes to get the boot. Stay tuned...

The Truth

First of all, cloudcroft I never knew you felt that way about people. That's unfortunate.

Augustin, you better be careful talking about his majesty's troops in such a way.

The Truth

The truth is that I politely asked Grapeshot to remove me from the forum, but he refused. So I'm now Hell bent on breaking as many rules as it takes to get the boot. Stay tuned...

HAHAHAHAH I just saw this. Gives me a chance to use one of my favorite .gifs.

Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL.gif

Primus

Ok.... Makes um.... Sense I guess?

You do realize you can just not post anymore if your goal is to not be able yo post anymore due to banning? I mean its a free country.. You can choose not to open that browser and log in to this website and choose not respond or start threads.

Wait... I get it.

Your being held hostage right? This is your plea for help. The hostage takers are forcing you to post things. So you asked to be banned so they couldnt force you to say stupid things they want you to say. I get it. Tell us where you are brother. We'll send help!!

Just yell help real loud! We'll send the marines in. Or we'll send in swat in those MRAP tank things! Please respond. Just tell us where you are we'll save you.

Quick grapeshot grab a pen and paper. Write out what he says! Anyone know Morse code??

Just tap cap A for long beep and small a for short beep! Walkingwolf you know Morse code right? Or were you a windtalker instead?

AaaaaaaAAAAaaa break aaaaAAaaAAaaaaAAAaaa break aAAA stop.

[emoji14]

The Truth

Ok.... Makes um.... Sense I guess?

You do realize you can just not post anymore if your goal is to not be able yo post anymore due to banning? I mean its a free country.. You can choose not to open that browser and log in to this website and choose not respond or start threads.

Wait... I get it.

Your being held hostage right? This is your plea for help. The hostage takers are forcing you to post things. So you asked to be banned so they couldnt force you to say stupid things they want you to say. I get it. Tell us where you are brother. We'll send help!!

Just yell help real loud! We'll send the marines in. Or we'll send in swat in those MRAP tank things! Please respond. Just tell us where you are we'll save you.

Quick grapeshot grab a pen and paper. Write out what he says! Anyone know Morse code??

Just tap cap A for long beep and small a for short beep! Walkingwolf you know Morse code right? Or were you a windtalker instead?

AaaaaaaAAAAaaa break aaaaAAaaAAaaaaAAAaaa break aAAA stop.

[emoji14]
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
Sorry, Truth, but some time ago I saw we had different opinions on SOME issues. As for "people" I made it clear which kind of "people" I care about, and which I don't. Sounds like you meant ALL people (wrong). Again, some readers don't get my distinctions. Like any statement I make in support of cops is MISinterpreted to mean a blanket 100% support. Not true. Heck, I won't even support AMERICA if it's wrong. ;-)

As for trash, it speaks for itself.

Trash is as trash does. -- Forrest Gump

As for where I'm coming from -- my life experiences for one thing...for another, I live in reality. For example, my current address is:

Cloudcroft
1234 Real Ave NW
Colorado Springs, CO 80921

...so I just can't help myself...

Last edited:

The Truth

Sorry, Truth, but some time ago I saw we had different opinions on SOME issues. As for "people" I made it clear which kind of "people" I care about, and which I don't. Sounds like you meant ALL people (wrong). Again, some readers don't get my distinctions. Like any statement I make in support of cops is Misinterpreted to mean a blanket 100% support. Not true.

As for trash, it speaks for itself.

Trash is as trash does. -- Forrest Gump

As for where I'm coming from -- my life experiences for one thing...for another, I live in reality. For example, my current address is:

Cloudcroft
1234 Real Ave NW
Colorado Springs, CO 80921

...so I just can't help myself...

I have lost no respect for you, so don't sweat it. I don't think I've misconstrued your words. I am aware of at least a couple differences in philosophy between us, I just don't remember you making such statements in the past.

Sometimes I am compassionate to a fault.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
Truth,

Yes, I have...it's just that considering I've been a member for 11 years, those posts are spread out here & there in those 11 years. I haven't really changed much since I joined, so when addressing certain topics re: crime, criminals, social or cultural values, I pretty much make the same "statements" every time. Just not verbatim.

...and having multiple personalities to express the same thing in different ways certainly helps as it depends on which personality I am at that particular moment of posting. ;-)

Regards...

Last edited:

papa bear

...either that or there were 40 people who needed shooting. I'll go with the latter, as most probably WERE good shoots.

Could be more people nowadays just don't know how to behave and get themselves shot for it. I can't see the wisdom in giving someone with a gun -- cops OR we carriers (OC or CC) -- ANY excuse to shoot you, but they do. I won't hesitate when it's my turn to shoot (since my combat days, that is).

BTW, IIRC reading one story on him, the nut-case guy in the NM desert had 2 knives on him (brandishing?) and a history of violent/criminal behavior (as usual). Who knows how many innocent people he preyed on during his no-account and pointless life.

Good riddance...

I know I'll be the ONLY one here not siding with the "victim" in this case, but that's okay...we should have at least one "dissenter" to keep things "fair & balanced" here, yes?

"Caution: You are entering a No Spin Zone."

-- Bill O'Reilly

There is not 480 people a year that " need" shooting. What LEO has that right to decide??? Do you have a problem with them deciding you are one of the ones that need shooting. Are you someone that believe , some one is guilty infill proven innocent. I think we ought to trust the legal system better then that

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
No, I don't. Millions of criminals are back on the street in no time continuing their "crime careers." Criminals shouldn't be allowed to have any such careers.

As I've said before, the so-called "Criminal Justice System" is actually the "Criminal Legal System" as justice has little to do with it. Believe otherwise if you wish to continue accompanying Alice in Wonderland. If you still doubt that fact, please ask the Hookah-Smoking Caterpillar...he will help you get real. Or his buddy, the Cheshire Cat -- IF you can find him. You're already in that realm, so it shouldn't take too long to find these 2 guys.

As for "deciding" who gets shot, the cops -- AND we armed citizens as well -- don't need to "decide" that at all: The assailants decide that for us if they wish to do harm (or worse) to us.

*I* need shooting? How liberal of you. I guess we won't be BFF, will we. How sad...

But really, Clueless in Jellystone Park, stop stealing tourists' picnic baskets and harassing Park Ranger Smith: Instead, put the blame where it belongs...on the perps. You're a bad example for Boo-Boo...

"40 people hurt by bears" -- what a coincidence.

Attachments

• Yogi_Bear.jpg
    Yogi_Bear.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

I don't really understand how you could possibly defend the actions against this man.

It seems to be a very disturbing "Exterminate the vagrants!" type of mental philosophy.

Who knows how many innocent people he preyed on during his no-account and pointless life.
Good riddance...

These scum murdered a guy fully expecting to get away with it. And they probably will. Hell one of the pigs had been fired from a different LE department already. This is the system we have.

sudden valley gunner

Its one thing if the people getting their basket stolen shoots and kills the "perp"

Its quite another when constitutionally restricted public employees do it.

twoskinsonemanns

Its one thing if the people getting their basket stolen shoots and kills the "perp"

Its quite another when constitutionally restricted public employees do it.

Exactly! Why is it the other way around?!
These guys did not have to shoot this bum. I can't conceive of any argument where anyone can claim that had to shoot him to protect life and limb of anyone... even themselves.
The bum gave them an opportunity to kill by not immediately prostrating and showing deference and they eagerly took it.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Could be more people nowadays just don't know how to behave and get themselves shot for it. I can't see the wisdom in giving someone with a gun -- cops OR we carriers (OC or CC) -- ANY excuse to shoot you, but they do.

Yes, we all know that Russians are really big on How You Need To Behave Around Cops. It's pretty much de rigueur for anybody who is culturally Russian to opine that most victims of police shootings "got what they asked for" by "not knowing how to act".

But you don't live in Russia anymore. In America, it is the police who are expected to behave a certain way. (Or, at least it used to be.) The only way I'm "supposed" to act is law-abidingly.

I really wish you'd get around to cultural assimilation.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
...and having multiple personalities to express the same thing in different ways certainly helps as it depends on which personality I am at that particular moment of posting. ;-)

(13) MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED: Signing up multiple accounts (or alts) is a tactic employed by spammers and trolls and not legitimate members. Doing so will result in the banning of all accounts involved.

Can we get a ban for that? It really would give the forum a facelift. :lol: