• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

Augustin

Some very good news in Prisonplanet.com article says that the --Moderator deleted personal attack-- of Albuquerque might actually face justice.

"Albuquerque Cops Who Gunned Down Homeless Camper Face Murder Charges

A New Mexico District Attorney’s office has filed murder charges against the Albuquerque police officers who gunned down a non-violent camper last year.

On Monday, Bernalillo County District Attorney Kari Brandenburg’s office announced it filed criminal informations “in the Second Judicial Court in connection with the fatal shooting of James Boyd. The informations contain a single count of open murder against both Albuquerque Police Officers Keith Sandy and Dominique Perez.”

The DA’s office performed a rare but legal move in bypassing a grand jury in order to file the informations, which reportedly mark the first time an Albuquerque police officer is charged after shooting someone in the line of duty."

Full article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/albuque...down-homeless-camper-face-murder-charges.html

Alsoreported on Yahoo News:

http://news.yahoo.com/2-albuquerque-officers-charged-murder-march-shooting-080817715.html

More about --Moderator deleted LEO bashing-- occupied terrority of Albuerque:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/news/albuquerque-shootings

Last edited by a moderator:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
article said:
...the first time an Albuquerque police officer is charged after shooting someone in the line of duty."...

Someone needs to explain to them the difference between "in the line of duty" and "while in uniform and on duty."

FreeInAZ

Guess I'm taking ABQ off the vacation spot list! APD sounds a lot like Detroit PD, just with more money to spend :eek:

Last edited:

Augustin

Some very good news in Prisonplanet.com article says that the murdering pigs of Albuquerque might actually face justice.

Heres another great piece of police state news. Turns out another murdering trigger-happy piece of pigshit plugged another dirty pig in Albuerque. Its about time the barn was cleaned out.

"Albuquerque Cop Shoots First, Asks Questions Later. Turns Out the Person He Shot Was a Cop

Albuquerque, NM– Albuquerque Police Department’s five months without a shooting has come to an end as an Albuquerque police officer remains in critical condition after being shot by a fellow officer on Friday."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/undercover-albuquerque-police-officer-shot-fellow-cop/

WalkingWolf

Heres another great piece of police state news. Turns out another murdering trigger-happy piece of pigshit plugged another dirty pig in Albuerque. Its about time the barn was cleaned out.

"Albuquerque Cop Shoots First, Asks Questions Later. Turns Out the Person He Shot Was a Cop

Albuquerque, NM– Albuquerque Police Department’s five months without a shooting has come to an end as an Albuquerque police officer remains in critical condition after being shot by a fellow officer on Friday."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/undercover-albuquerque-police-officer-shot-fellow-cop/

Amazing, and it is the second incident within a short period of time.

davidmcbeth

Banned

This trigger happy officer, who opened fire and shot someone who posed no danger to them, multiple times, is “devastated” according to Police Chief Gorden Eden. The lieutenant is currently on administrative leave and “getting support” through the department’s counseling services.
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/un...-officer-shot-fellow-cop/#VetVyvU0VEY0AYSH.99

lol lol lol ... oh, I might shed a tear for this guy but likely not.

WalkingWolf

The meth heads will be charged with assault, or murder depending on his outcome. The numpty officer will get counseling and a long paid vacation.

Augustin

The meth heads will be charged with assault, or murder depending on his outcome. The numpty officer will get counseling and a long paid vacation.

Yes, they most definitely can be charged with either, and if the cop does die murder charges are highly likley.

It's called the "Felony Murder Rule" which basically says that if someone is killed during the commission of a crime, all the participants of the crime can be charged with murder. It does not matter if the deceased was one of the criminal participants or a bystander.

It also does not matter if the person was killed by one of the criminal participants, the police or by another individual.

They cannot, however, be given the death penalty.

papa bear

this story has bothered me for a long time now. they pretty much just mowed him down. if the DA asks for first degree murder it is more then likely they will get off scott free.

I think i read an article also the the NM LEA had like 40 shootings in one month! that does seem a little extravagant

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
...either that or there were 40 people who needed shooting. I'll go with the latter, as most probably WERE good shoots.

Could be more people nowadays just don't know how to behave and get themselves shot for it. I can't see the wisdom in giving someone with a gun -- cops OR we carriers (OC or CC) -- ANY excuse to shoot you, but they do. I won't hesitate when it's my turn to shoot (since my combat days, that is).

BTW, IIRC reading one story on him, the nut-case guy in the NM desert had 2 knives on him (brandishing?) and a history of violent/criminal behavior (as usual). Who knows how many innocent people he preyed on during his no-account and pointless life.

Good riddance...

I know I'll be the ONLY one here not siding with the "victim" in this case, but that's okay...we should have at least one "dissenter" to keep things "fair & balanced" here, yes?

"Caution: You are entering a No Spin Zone."

-- Bill O'Reilly

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...BTW, IIRC reading one story on him, the nut-case guy in the NM desert had 2 knives on him (brandishing?) and a history of violent/criminal behavior (as usual). Who knows ho many innocent people he preyed on during his no-account and pointless life...

And isn't finding out the answer to that good question the reason we have apprehension and trials instead of summary field executions?

6a00d8341d764753ef0133ed87a2e0970b-800wi

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
MAC702,

For some people, dying is just Instant Karma.

And we all shine on...

-- John Lennon

Okay....

So a street cop gets to dispense karma?

I'm not sure what point you are making.

Bad people should not exist. Cops are NOT the ones I trust to make this happen.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
Karma is an "entity" all in itself. Consequently, it "dispenses" itself, to use your word.

The "tool" that does the "dispensing" doesn't matter. It could be cops, it could be armed citizens...or even a "tragic" accident. The end result is the same.

Really, MAC, everyone knows that Karma is inscrutable, therefore it defies description or explanation. Instant Karma even more so. ;-)

-- Charlie Chan

P.S. As for bad people, I agree. But forget the cops. I mean all WE can do about it personally, all WE have control over, is when WE have a "criminal encounter." We should do our duty...however each of us defines it. And it's OUR call to make (as it's just us and the criminal on the scene) -- no one else is there including the cops, so it's OUR call what happens...despite all the second-guessers and critics afterwards. When a criminal starts something, he/she doesn't decide how/when it's finished -- WE do.

Remember, the only true justice a criminal really sees is not from the so-called "Justice System" -- it's a muzzle flash from an armed citizen's carry gun.

Endeavor to persevere...
-- Chief Lone Watie (The Outlaw Josey Wales)

P.S. Please note I am talking about a "good shoot" here (fully justifiable/legal). So, we need to be sure our shoots ARE good.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Karma is an "entity" all in itself. Consequently, it "dispenses" itself, to use your word.

The "tool" that does the "dispensing" doesn't matter. It could be cops, it could be armed citizens...or even a "tragic" accident. The end result is the same.

Really, MAC, everyone knows that Karma is inscrutable, therefore it defies description or explanation. Instant Karma even more so. ;-)

-- Charlie Chan

P.S. As for bad people, I agree. But forget the cops. I mean all WE can do about it personally, all WE have control over, is when WE have a "criminal encounter." We should do our duty...however each of us defines it. And it's OUR call to make (as it's just us and the criminal on the scene) -- no one else's call, despite all the second-guessers and critics afterwards.

Remember, the only true justice a criminal really sees is not from the so-called "Justice System" -- it's a muzzle flash from an armed citizen's carry gun.

Endeavor to persevere...
-- Chief Lone Watie (The Outlaw Josey Wales)

NONE of us have a duty to dispense karma, that is why due process is written into the constitution, so vigilantes or rogue agents do not dispense murder or other crimes in the name of karma. Let's not call violent murder anything but what it is.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran

Please note I am talking about a "good shoot" here (fully justifiable/legal). So, we need to be sure our shoots ARE good.

I get you now. I agree.

But it appears these cops weren't the one up to the task.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
MAC,

Yes, some cops aren't up to it. No group is always properly behaving all the time. Even us carriers sometimes. Still, IMO cops SHOULD be held to a higher standard, but they aren't as they get away with all kinds of things. So who's responsible for that -- their leadership letting them do so. It seems most police chiefs are WEAK and have no leadership qualities whatsoever. And of course, they have to "play the game" to STAY police chiefs as they are appointed to office by a politician (usually a liberal), not voted-in like Sheriffs are, who would be more accountable to We the People.

But as far as people getting what's coming to them (via Instant Karma), remember the sage Harry Callahan:

Nothing wrong with shooting [people] as long as the right people get shot.

IMO, most cops are okay, and out of all the cop-related shootings, only rarely do the wrong people get shot. When they DO, I agree that the cops involved SHOULD be dealt with harshly, as they have violated the public trust. At the same time, however, I have ZERO sympathy for "lost trash" as it's good riddance however Instant Karma "decides" to do it.

After these kinds of shootings -- especially in the black community -- most people jump on the cops immediately, regardless of having all the facts. And apparently, even most forum members HERE do the very same. How many here STILL think Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown were "innocent unarmed victims," when in reality they were just no-account useless trash? Plenty. I can't join in that. However the trash is removed is fine with me. I'm only concerned about good/decent people (but frankly, THEY should be concerned about themselves, and start CARRYING also).

Trash gets what it deserves and I couldn't care less...

Last edited: