• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pre Lobby Day Breakfast Mon. Jan 19th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Pre Lobby Day Breakfast Mon. Jan 19th 6:30 AM

River City Diner
Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

As a favor to the us, RCD is opening 1/2 hr early (6:30 am) on Lobby Day. Return the compliment w/gratuity.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If that is your wish, it shall be.

To those unfamiliar with the layout - enter and go to the far left rear corner or ask any server where the guys n' gals with the guns are - we're not hard to find :)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Hopefully everyone will meet David Mcbeth and take notes as he straightens out our legislators. :uhoh:

va_tazdad

Hopefully everyone will meet David Mcbeth and take notes as he straightens out our legislators. :uhoh:

Not going to hold my breath waiting for this Know-nothing-at-all to show up, but I will be there after I get off work at 7 for breakfast with the true believers.

Perhaps this no show by Davie will finally end his foolish spews and bovine scatology.

;>)