Thread: Hollywierdo Liam Neeson calls gun ownership in America a disgrace, defends 'Taken 3'

Hollywierdo Liam Neeson calls gun ownership in America a disgrace, defends 'Taken 3'

Liam Neeson called gun ownership in America a “f–ing disgrace” while speaking Monday in Dubai to promote the gun-packed vigilante film “Taken 3.” Speaking at the film’s press conference in Dubai, the Irish-born actor declared, “There are too many f–ing guns out there, especially in America,”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...erica-a-f-ing/

Too bad he didn't stay and do his part during The Irish Troubles.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

“Every week now we’re picking up a newspaper and seeing, ‘Yet another few kids have been killed in schools.’”
    Apparently, Mr. Neeson must not be familiar with the GFSZA.

F**k, Liam, why don't you just take your hypocritical a** and start protesting those killer trees. Those damn things keep popping up and killing people.

"Ouch! And the ref takes a point away."

Banned
    He's a northen Irish communist ... who cares what a traitor says

He should stop making movies where guns are displayed if he truly feels that way.

I liked Taken, but Taken 2 was easily as bad as any of the Nick Cage bombs that have come out in the last couple years.

Regarding the OP, celebrities aren't real people, and they don't have real opinions. Their cute little simulacrums of genuine thought are merely so much costume jewelry. I don't concern myself with toy thoughts any more than I concern myself with excessive "feelz". It's like asking my cat what she thinks about my AR which she's sleeping on: she isn't there to think about the AR; she's there to be cute and purr when anybody touches her.

(Clint Eastwood is an exception. Sort of.)
    Last edited by marshaul; 01-14-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    I liked Taken, but Taken 2 was easily as bad as any of the Nick Cage bombs that have come out in the last couple years.

Regarding the OP, celebrities aren't real people, and they don't have real opinions. Their cute little simulacrums of genuine thought are merely so much costume jewelry. I don't concern myself with toy thoughts any more than I concern myself with excessive "feelz". It's like asking my cat what she thinks about my AR which she's sleeping on: she isn't there to think about the AR; she's there to be cute and purr when anybody touches her.

...you have a cat?!?! I'll get over it.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    ...you have a cat?!?! I'll get over it.
    You'd better! She can be cranky when she wakes up. And you wouldn't want her going all "disgraceful" on you:

I actually have two. They both sleep on my guns.
    Last edited by marshaul; 01-14-2015 at 06:49 PM.

You'd better! She can be cranky when she wakes up. And you wouldn't want her going all "disgraceful" on you:

I actually have two. They both sleep on my guns.
    Given the alleged ocular acuity of felines, is she a useful accessory in low light conditions? Or, does she do to you what many cats do, sit and turn her back on you when miffed...especially in the most dire of circumstances.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Given the alleged ocular acuity of felines, is she a useful accessory in low light conditions? Or, does she do to you what many cats do, sit and turn her back on you when miffed...especially in the most dire of circumstances.
    Nah, she just burrows under my blankets at the first sign of trouble.

Nah, she just burrows under my blankets at the first sign of trouble.
    Dander-ously so I imagine. Cats are cool cuz they will sit, with their back turned to you, exactly 14.5 inches in front of the TV during your favorite game show blocking your view of the answer. then they will extend a leg to an excruciating straightness and groom themselves, while using one eye to stare you down...how dare we chide them.

It is good to hear fellow cat people confess. Mother cats teach, "When in doubt, nap. If you can't nap, wash."
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    It is good to hear fellow cat people confess. Mother cats teach, "When in doubt, nap. If you can't nap, wash."
    I am no "cat person." Unless you count my interest in shooting feral cats out on the farm.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar

lol thanks. Funny and true.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Apparently he "almost converted" to islam awhile back to. Definitely makes you wonder how weak minded he is.

But cats are waaaaayyyyy cooler than lame nelson anyway. Here are some good pointers for you fellow gun/cat lovers out there.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_kill

also VERY important to know http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_kill

and of course, how to properly pet a cat. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/kitty_pet

Sleep?!? This is obviously some type of unholy bio-mechanical sighting device. The ocular arrays seem to be focused downward into some sort of Norden bombsite type of arrangement. Aim is perhaps fine-tuned by the furry triangular knobs at the rear of the sight. And, OMG, it has a long, fur-covered thing, that goes up!
    You people are monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim675 View Post

Sleep?!? This is obviously some type of unholy bio-mechanical sighting device. The ocular arrays seem to be focused downward into some sort of Norden bombsite type of arrangement. Aim is perhaps fine-tuned by the furry triangular knobs at the rear of the sight. And, OMG, it has a long, fur-covered thing, that goes up!
    You people are monsters.
    Best response yet.

Banned
    I am no "cat person." Unless you count my interest in shooting feral cats out on the farm.
    You have been put into the database .... prepare for the whirlwind acomin'.

http://files.chesscomfiles.com/image...0508249694.jpg

If he was such a bad-ass at protecting his family, why are there sequels?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

So, given the numbers in the linked stats, it seems that the obvious solution is not proffered. It is a simple and fun remedy to the problem of serial killer cats. I have alluded to the solution, it is incumbent upon us all to save 2.9 billion innocent lives each year.

And folks thought global warming would be the death of us all...pfft.

“Para USA regrets its decision to provide firearms for use in the film ‘Taken 3’,” said the company in a post to Facebook. “While the film itself is entertaining, comments made by its Irish-born star during press junkets reflect a cultural and factual ignorance that undermines support of the Second Amendment and American liberties."

THANK YOU, Para USA!
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.