• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good police officer, punished, sues

Freedom1Man

“Where are all the good cops?” Critics of police brutality and abuse of power often wonder this – sometimes aloud, often on social media. But there is an answer to that question – it’s not purely rhetorical – the “good cops” are driven out of work by the bad cops.

Far from being “a few bad apples,” Detective Joseph Crystal of the Baltimore Police Department says that he was targeted by other officers for trying to root out corruption.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/...t-told-him-if-you-snitch-your-career-is-done/

This is just another isolated incident.:banghead::rolleyes:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Good Cop Files Lawsuit Against Corrupt Department That Told Him ‘If you snitch, your career is done’ from link above

He grew up in a law enforcement family .... he should have known better then.

JoeSparky

Centurion
IF the retribution he refers to is accurately reported then his claim that 98-99% of the cops are "good" is very suspect in my mind! All those involved in this treatment he has filed suit about are "bad cops"!

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

The young man seems honest and sincere. Sometimes doing the right thing cost a high price. I hope he is awarded a decent settlement and that the so called bad cops are exposed...

My .02

CCJ

Jeff. State

Banned
So you're saying whenever anyone encounters corruption they should look the other way?

If they are a cop and they want to keep their job and ensure their safety from co-workers...............................

YES!

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Good%20Police%20will%20See%20no%20evil%20speak%20no%20evil%20hear%20no%20evil.jpg

Baltimore cops reaction to allegations... :p

Last edited: