Thread: Wonder if this IN cop will be fired for perjury?

Banned

Wonder if this IN cop will be fired for perjury?

http://www.pal-item.com/story/news/c...case/21814657/

In his order granting the motion to suppress the evidence obtained by searching Kassens’ house, Cox wrote that the essential facts alleged in the search warrant application were “simply false, untrue and known by Raney to be untrue.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    VanderVeen and Freeman are still deputies in my county and they are Brady cops.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    VanderVeen and Freeman are still deputies in my county and they are Brady cops.
    If he lied to obtain a warrant, he's a BAD COP, violating his sworn oath of office to support and defend the Constitution. He's trampling on the basic rights of those whom he is supposed to be serving and protecting, not bashing and downtrodding.

Raise hell until the local government can't stand the heat and fires him.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    If he lied to obtain a warrant, he's a BAD COP, violating his sworn oath of office to support and defend the Constitution. He's trampling on the basic rights of those whom he is supposed to be serving and protecting, not bashing and downtrodding.

Raise hell until the local government can't stand the heat and fires him.
    They beat up a guy who wouldn't let them in his house without a warrant. Then lied on the stand about it. The county had to pay $500,000.00 settlement.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 01-20-2015 at 09:43 AM.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    They beat up a guy who wouldn't let them in his house without a warrant. Then lied on the stand about it. The county had to pay $500,000.00 settlement.
    500Gs? Small price to pay to get the word out about dissing da man.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Sadly you appear to be right. They are still deputies. McEachron is still the prosecutor who has a long history of civil abuse. They had to pay 2mil many years ago under his watch for harassing a news stand. Of course he also has what appears to be a bribery scheme in place.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    And there's the problem. When you get "caught" doing something illegal as a cop, you are punished by: someone else (the tax payer) paying for your mistake. This is hardly a incentive for bad cops to clean up their act, in fact, it seems to encourage some of them to behave worse!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi