Thread: Ilijah Woody not guilty verdict

Ilijah Woody not guilty verdict

Some good news which is nice since the Screw up in Olympia, Wa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_17NXtG53JY

Went out to dinner with him yesterday and we went ocing today.

I would like to thank him for not getting scared and taking a plea bargain, and also thank his excellent lawyers. These gentlemen are fine examples of modern civil rights activists.

Attached is a picture from dinner last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150117_183345.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	12340  
    Last edited by Michigander; 01-18-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Thumbs up

Thumbs Up!
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Its great that he beat this thing, but it's still a load of male bovine waste that he had to endure this fiasco to begin with.

Just remember that he isn't the only one, and until and unless we see a massive intervention by the cheif or the feds this fight will continue.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Jury finds open-carry advocate not guilty after arrest by Detroit police.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in..._advocate.html
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Wow, just heard about this. Them pigs need to see a cell. It's also why we need to make it clear in statute that we can use lethal force to resist kidnapping by pig.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Wow, just heard about this. Them pigs need to see a cell. It's also why we need to make it clear in statute that we can use lethal force to resist kidnapping by pig.
    If a pig was able to kidnap you I think you deserve it. Maybe a full sized boar with tusks but a fat pink piglet? Cmon. What them snorting at your ankles going to scare you? Grow a set. Plus if you killed s piggy you'd owe the farmer money for his property. Unless its a wild one I guess.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    If a pig was able to kidnap you I think you deserve it. Maybe a full sized boar with tusks but a fat pink piglet? Cmon. What them snorting at your ankles going to scare you? Grow a set. Plus if you killed s piggy you'd owe the farmer money for his property. Unless its a wild one I guess.
    Actually wild boars (pigs that run wild without supervision) are very dangerous. Here in the southwest they often end up over hot coals. Let's hope that trend moves north east towards you sir.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Now back on topic - great news! I hope he sues the crap out of them in a civil action.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Actually wild boars (pigs that run wild without supervision) are very dangerous. Here in the southwest they often end up over hot coals. Let's hope that trend moves north east towards you sir.
    I was actually looking into going on a boar hunt down that way. There is a company that allows you to hunt from their helicopter. Pretty awesome idea. I'm all about some fresh bacon.

And we are no strangers to pig roasts up here either brother. Slow roasted pig. Mmmmm.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Very interesting that less than a month ago I was hiking in the woods and pulled a gun out for the first time in 10 years of carrying. I thought it was a calf at first, then I saw the tusks. It charged, and when I was about a millisecond away from shooting I threw the stick that was in my other hand and it stopped and scurried away. I estimate it was over 200 lbs. A very tachycardic event.

In 2009 I did encounter another species of pig in South Carolina. There were several of them and they said their dog "alerted" to the presence of drugs in my car. I knew their dirty tricks and thought for sure they would set me up but they didn't. I didn't even get the "speeding" ticket!

There ends my personal experience with swine, except in the grocery store and kitchen.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Just search on YouTube: tannerite and pigs.

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    the pigs are enabled by the prosecutors and judges. if the prosecutors and judges told them to knock of the shenanigans they would. but pigs get brownie points for collars, so they're going to continue.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/