• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ilijah Woody not guilty verdict

Michigander

Went out to dinner with him yesterday and we went ocing today.

I would like to thank him for not getting scared and taking a plea bargain, and also thank his excellent lawyers. These gentlemen are fine examples of modern civil rights activists.

Attached is a picture from dinner last night.

Attachments

• 20150117_183345.jpg
    20150117_183345.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

DeSchaine

Its great that he beat this thing, but it's still a load of male bovine waste that he had to endure this fiasco to begin with.

Michigander

Just remember that he isn't the only one, and until and unless we see a massive intervention by the cheif or the feds this fight will continue.

77zach

Wow, just heard about this. Them pigs need to see a cell. It's also why we need to make it clear in statute that we can use lethal force to resist kidnapping by pig.

Primus

Wow, just heard about this. Them pigs need to see a cell. It's also why we need to make it clear in statute that we can use lethal force to resist kidnapping by pig.
If a pig was able to kidnap you I think you deserve it. Maybe a full sized boar with tusks but a fat pink piglet? Cmon. What them snorting at your ankles going to scare you? Grow a set. Plus if you killed s piggy you'd owe the farmer money for his property. Unless its a wild one I guess.

FreeInAZ

If a pig was able to kidnap you I think you deserve it. Maybe a full sized boar with tusks but a fat pink piglet? Cmon. What them snorting at your ankles going to scare you? Grow a set. Plus if you killed s piggy you'd owe the farmer money for his property. Unless its a wild one I guess.

Actually wild boars (pigs that run wild without supervision) are very dangerous. Here in the southwest they often end up over hot coals. Let's hope that trend moves north east towards you sir. :cool:

Primus

Actually wild boars (pigs that run wild without supervision) are very dangerous. Here in the southwest they often end up over hot coals. Let's hope that trend moves north east towards you sir. :cool:

I was actually looking into going on a boar hunt down that way. There is a company that allows you to hunt from their helicopter. Pretty awesome idea. I'm all about some fresh bacon.

And we are no strangers to pig roasts up here either brother. Slow roasted pig. Mmmmm.

77zach

Very interesting that less than a month ago I was hiking in the woods and pulled a gun out for the first time in 10 years of carrying. I thought it was a calf at first, then I saw the tusks. It charged, and when I was about a millisecond away from shooting I threw the stick that was in my other hand and it stopped and scurried away. I estimate it was over 200 lbs. A very tachycardic event.

In 2009 I did encounter another species of pig in South Carolina. There were several of them and they said their dog "alerted" to the presence of drugs in my car. I knew their dirty tricks and thought for sure they would set me up but they didn't. I didn't even get the "speeding" ticket!

There ends my personal experience with swine, except in the grocery store and kitchen.

Xpiatio

Just search on YouTube: tannerite and pigs.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran

the pigs are enabled by the prosecutors and judges. if the prosecutors and judges told them to knock of the shenanigans they would. but pigs get brownie points for collars, so they're going to continue.