• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MDA at all time low

stealthyeliminator

Shannon has now taken to twitter insulting Scottish heritage, claiming a kilt was worn to intimidate police at a recent OCT rally. That wasn't bad enough, though, oh no.. She decided to additionally make a snarky, religiously innacurate and insensitive remark toward the group's prayer at the same event. I believe she's hit an all time low. I wonder what rock bottom is going to look like. One thing is for sure, it's going to be ugly.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Would you send your child to a daycare facility run by this woman?

mda2.jpg