Thread: Sandy Hook School shooting commission to propose ‘gun ban’.

Sandy Hook School shooting commission to propose ‘gun ban’.

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

from the second link: "And the commission believes it’s the guns – not the people – that are to blame.

'The single biggest common denominator between them is not mental health, it’s not the structure of the school, and school safety issues, it’s access to, possession of, and use of these weapons of war,' says Dr. Harold Schwartz, Psychiatrist-in-Chief at Hartford Hospital’s Institute of Living.'"

Let's see:
    Elliot Rodger (Santa Barbara) - clinically depressed (reported)
    Adam Lanza (Newtown) - bat-guano crazy (diagnosed)
    Jared Laughner (Tucson) - totally out of his mind (later diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic)
    James Holmes (Aurora) - stark raving looney tunes (undiagnosed, but reported)
    Aaron Alexis (DC Navy Yard) - nuckin' futs (undiagnosed)
    Charles Roberts (Amish school) - suicidal, believed to be delusional/schizophrenic (undiagnosed)
    Sun-Hui Cho (Va Tech) - outhouse-rat crazy (diagnosed)
    Harris & Klebold (Columbine) - Harris diagnosed depressive, on medication

There are probably dozens of others I didn't think of, but apparently, mental health is not a common denominator. Is is possible to have Dr. Schwartz's medical license revoked for malpractice based on his statement?
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

Banned
    Sandy Hook, Sandy Hook...blah blah blah.

I have asked for access to records from the state police who handled the investigation and of Newtown PD and town (who claims to have many records related to the shooting). And I have not gotten access to one piece of paper from these two organizations. Nor has anyone else.

The only thing that came out was a report replete with cropped images of that the police deemed supported their claims of what happened and withheld others that show proof otherwise.

Do I believe what the state has told us? No. Why? Because I don't have to and I have reason to believe that they are hiding information (more than reason - proof actually).

Luckily I'm a Libertarian .... believing that any gun laws passed are void anyways. They have no affect on me.

anyone else ever confirm what gun was actually used? that medical examiner gave the interview where he swore all wounds were from AR 15 and when asked how he just said because he knew. Also, there was some guy that the helicopter/police were chasing right after the shooting. He ran out into the woods but ive never heard another peep about who he was/if he got caught?

I guess the weirdest thing is that there were no survivors. I mean a homeowner shot a criminal 3 times the other day with a 9mm and didnt kill him. Our troops constantly complain about the 5.56 round being too small/fast to take down bad guys. In all the mass shootings (that im aware of), there are always people who are shot, yet survive.

I dont know what happened but it's frustrating to ask simple questions and be branded a conspiracy theorist just for asking a question. If you have the answer, just give it to me instead of call me names.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    anyone else ever confirm what gun was actually used? that medical examiner gave the interview where he swore all wounds were from AR 15 and when asked how he just said because he knew. Also, there was some guy that the helicopter/police were chasing right after the shooting. He ran out into the woods but ive never heard another peep about who he was/if he got caught?

I guess the weirdest thing is that there were no survivors. I mean a homeowner shot a criminal 3 times the other day with a 9mm and didnt kill him. Our troops constantly complain about the 5.56 round being too small/fast to take down bad guys. In all the mass shootings (that im aware of), there are always people who are shot, yet survive.

I dont know what happened but it's frustrating to ask simple questions and be branded a conspiracy theorist just for asking a question. If you have the answer, just give it to me instead of call me names.
    I've been called a monster, a terrorist etc...The ME would not give me access to autopsy reports or photos...I asked.
    They did give me access to some records ... and they tried to screw with me but I straightened them out.
    Anyone interested in the records I scanned, shoot me a PM. I also found out that the ME uses outside labs for work (not a surprise there really) but never audits/audited them EVER; unacceptable in the scientific community for what the reports are used for.