• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I've never been so frightened in my life

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I was minding my own business at lobby day, unarmed with only a camera between myself and eternity....when one of the anti Gun people pointed what looked like two guns and possibly a bomb.

I was in fear for my life and the people near me. :uhoh:

zxIemL1.png

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I was talking to an OCer when these kids walked by and shouted "I hope someone kills you" I turned the camera on and they stopped and mouthed "*uck You".....Nice kids those antis are raising.

m8qrWaC.png

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
That's an example of the dangers of Group Polarization. Something about them, they don't seem local. I think you'd be surprised, but a large portion of the leftist crowd here in RICHMOND city are not as anti gun as you might think. What I see right there, is a bunch of pretentious brats that are not as smart or as versed in the world as they think they are.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
That group of kids...I hope they did not damage your truck too much.

I'm pretty sure that I would not need a firearm to straighten this group of kids out...you know, just "talk" to them as southsiders of chicago does.

May the others had sticker-shooters !

You seem easily scared .... all those white folks an' all.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

I'm pretty sure that I would not need a firearm to straighten this group of kids out...you know, just "talk" to them as southsiders of chicago does.

I am David. AI'm a very timid person...Where were you?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I was minding my own business at lobby day, unarmed with only a camera between myself and eternity....when one of the anti Gun people pointed what looked like two guns and possibly a bomb.

I was in fear for my life and the people near me. :uhoh:

zxIemL1.png

Please, please, please, please, please, please pull that trigger. I've always wanted to see someone's thumb bent backwards traumatically.

It also looks like the guy is in the process of switching his left-hand trigger finger for the Hawaiian Good Luck Wave finger. Iff'n you can't control your hand-gun you should just leave it in your pocket and make yourself happy.

But what I really want to know is when you will wipe the SD card clean, even though you have reason to believe it contains evidence of a crime? Or is that just something that certain state agencies do with hard drives that may or may not be connected to survellience cameras that may or may not be operating but we can't tell you because National Security?

stay safe.

PS - can you offer to accept a settlement before you even file a civil suit?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

I swung by the City Motel early this morning to see if you had checked in after midnight. Nope. Did you pick some other place to spend the night?

Looked for you at breakfast this morning. Nope. Guess you must have found a place you thought had better food/ambience - or was it a place that did not have people carrying guns?

Your disguise must have been very good because everybodly else at Lobby Day claims they did not see you there.

Maybe by next year you will have conquered your social anxiety. Sure hope so.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
That's an example of the dangers of Group Polarization. Something about them, they don't seem local. I think you'd be surprised, but a large portion of the leftist crowd here in RICHMOND city are not as anti gun as you might think. What I see right there, is a bunch of pretentious brats that are not as smart or as versed in the world as they think they are.

x2

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I was talking to an OCer when these kids walked by and shouted "I hope someone kills you" I turned the camera on and they stopped and mouthed "*uck You".....Nice kids those antis are raising.

You could have said, "Well, I hope nobody tries to kill you. You don't even have the means to defend yourself!"

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
You could have said, "Well, I hope nobody tries to kill you. You don't even have the means to defend yourself!"

Marshaul....I was having trouble with snappy comebacks today. To many surprises. One of the anti's was walking with her cell phone taking pictures of people at the VCDL Rally. I was following her taking video of her taking pictures. She spotted me and walked up taking my picture to about 6 inches. All I could think of was "Don't Cross the Streams" :uhoh:

Then she said "What are you packing"....That's a tough thing to answer for someone not wearing a GSL sticker or a gun.......She wasn't real good looking so I just said, nothing :(

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran

I caught a bunch of rowdy kids messing around a truck.

I straightened em' out.

BTW Skid, I bet you didn't see me. I be none of you did. I couldn't find an orange sticker.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Marshaul....I was having trouble with snappy comebacks today. To many surprises. One of the anti's was walking with her cell phone taking pictures of people at the VCDL Rally. I was following her taking video of her taking pictures. She spotted me and walked up taking my picture to about 6 inches. All I could think of was "Don't Cross the Streams" :uhoh:

Then she said "What are you packing"....That's a tough thing to answer for someone not wearing a GSL sticker or a gun.......She wasn't real good looking so I just said, nothing :(

Should just reply ..."The answer to that will be that last thing you learn in life".

That's what I tell FBI agents ... they love it!

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Gosh darn, but that is a good looking truck :)

Dependable too - over 180K and still rolling the hides.

Maverick9

Snappy comeback: "How long have you been attending anger management classes? It's not long enough."

HPmatt

Not only did you straighten them out - you shrunk'em and maybe knocked a few of their teeth out....