• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I've never been so frightened in my life

twoskinsonemanns

I was talking to an OCer when these kids walked by and shouted "I hope someone kills you" I turned the camera on and they stopped and mouthed "*uck You".....Nice kids those antis are raising.

Wow. Not a handful of brain cells between them all. I sure hope after these brats grow up they get their eyes opened a little.

paramedic70002

What a coincidence. Yesterday I had to take "The Queen" to Sentara Princess Anne's Emergency Department to be (re)admitted for sepsis as a result of an open surgical wound of the ankle. Their waiting room was packed to capacity, so I resorted to standing at the periphery of despair, near the hallway that leads to the Outpatient registration area.

One time I looked over toward the ED registration, and there was a nurse pointing a gun at me! Normally I react severely to such rudeness, but the incongruity of the event tempered my actions. After a split second to digest the scene, I realized that it was not a gun. The nurse was pointing someone toward the hallway (where I was, 15 feet away), and holding a black pen along her trigger finger, er, index finger. Pointed directly at my head. A less contemplative man would have ventilated her.

Very uncomfortable adrenalin dump.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Well, since I was unarmed I was waiting for him to call me BIG BOY then I'd have enough justification to throw my loose leaf notebook.

user

Accomplished Advocate
I was minding my own business at lobby day, unarmed with only a camera between myself and eternity....when one of the anti Gun people pointed what looked like two guns and possibly a bomb.

I was in fear for my life and the people near me. :uhoh:

zxIemL1.png

Definitely looks like assault to me. Care to file a civil suit? Btw, yes, Skidmark, one can offer to settle a claim prior to having filed suit. The one thing you cannot do is couple that offer to any suggestion of criminal prosecution - that's the crime of extortion. But what I want to know is, did that person ever utter the words, "Big boy", in conjunction with the assault?

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Looks like the guy has a Pez dispenser and finger out for prodding, poking, and otherwise violating your pooper.

Want some C-A-N-D-Y ???? hahahaha

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Looks like the guy has a Pez dispenser and finger out for prodding, poking, and otherwise violating your pooper.

Want some C-A-N-D-Y ???? hahahaha

Look closely, grasshoppper. It's some sort of case around his stupid phone. But given the way in which they "communicate" as well as the messages they "communicate" it qualifies as a deadly weapon. (As in: Their spew will be the death of me.)

stay safe.

sidestreet

It's just the coffee talkin', Peter…,

I was talking to an OCer when these kids walked by and shouted "I hope someone kills you" I turned the camera on and they stopped and mouthed "*uck You".....Nice kids those antis are raising.

m8qrWaC.png

they haven't learned to hold their caffeine yet. That's actually just a bunch a' young ladies and a confused little fella on their way to save the world with good thoughts and feelings, and My Little Pony and Tinkerbell too, right after they hit the drug store for a weeks supply of "New and Improved" SUPER Maxi-pads!!! I mean, you know they would never say that to someone they thought would actually do them harm. Just remember ya'll, whenever times get too tough and reality starts to ruin your day, you can always just turn your back, flip up your skirt, cross your arms and exclaim "What-Everrrr!!!" in your best "Valley Girl" miff. ;>P

It's kind of ironic to me that so many of these "reasonable" and "peace loving" folks seem so anxious for someone to kill someone else, and go out of their way to let you know it.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Look closely, grasshoppper. It's some sort of case around his stupid phone. But given the way in which they "communicate" as well as the messages they "communicate" it qualifies as a deadly weapon. (As in: Their spew will be the death of me.)

stay safe.

Maybe your eyes are better than mine .... lol

OC for ME

Wannabe hipsters. They look forward to a satisfying career in the barista industry.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Maybe your eyes are better than mine .... lol

This from the guy who can tell if it's a Glock A or B (or however they designate the volume of tupperware) and if it's Generation X or Y or Millenial while it's still in the IWB holster with the shirt tucked around it?

High praise indeed.

davidmcbeth

Banned
This from the guy who can tell if it's a Glock A or B (or however they designate the volume of tupperware) and if it's Generation X or Y or Millenial while it's still in the IWB holster with the shirt tucked around it?

High praise indeed.

Yes, Skidmark may have developed some anti-aging drug and is refusing to share !

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Yes, Skidmark may have developed some anti-aging drug and is refusing to share !

David - I'm going to auction off the right to dispense that to you. $1/per ticket. Minimum of 1,000 winning tickets will be drawn regardless of how many are sold.

preparationH-bullets_zps853ea51b.jpg

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
David - I'm going to auction off the right to dispense that to you. $1/per ticket. Minimum of 1,000 winning tickets will be drawn regardless of how many are sold.

View attachment 12365

Expanded the picture, laughed so hard I spritzed coffee out my nose .... cleaning the keyboard and screen now. I suspect we'll see that graphic again.