• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark Wahlberg's victims says he shouldn't be pardoned - more drama

Jeff. State

Banned
Marky Mark has quite a number of victims floating around that were never officially recognized.

How about asking some of the young boys Wahlberg came in contact with while on the Board of Directors for Pedophile Jerry Sandusky's "Second Mile" foundation if he should get a "pardon"?????

Last edited:

utbagpiper

Banned
Marky Mark has quite a number of victims floating around that were never officially recognized.

How about asking some of the young boys Wahlberg came in contact with while on the Board of Directors for Pedophile Jerry Sandusky's "Second Mile" foundation if he should get a "pardon"?????

Upon proper conviction we should take such things into account. I'm rather loathe to see fundamental rights infringed based on unproven allegations, no matter how horrific those allegations are. Provide proper evidence of wrongdoing and I'll happily vote as a juror to impose every penalty permitted under the constitution. Lacking that evidence, I expect to see rights respected.

Charles

Primus

LOL Rank - means stinking - legalism.

There are a number of standards of proof and presumptions of innocence in the US judicial system.
In criminal court one is presumed innocent until found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In civil court one may be required to prove one's innocence by a mere preponderance of evidence.

In the court of public opinion where we play, one may be damned on bald opinion alone.
**** burger.

Jeff. State

Banned
Upon proper conviction we should take such things into account. I'm rather loathe to see fundamental rights infringed based on unproven allegations, no matter how horrific those allegations are. Provide proper evidence of wrongdoing and I'll happily vote as a juror to impose every penalty permitted under the constitution. Lacking that evidence, I expect to see rights respected.

Charles

I'm all for common citizens getting due process whatever you can define that in with the rigged "system" we have.

Marky Mark is NOT a common citizen, he is an Elite who is above the law (proven by a FELON handling of firearms OVER AND OVER on film). Jerry Sandusky's crime were an OPEN "SECRET" throughout PSU's Athletic hierarchy and those connected to it. MOST if not ALL on Second Mile's Board of Directors knew what he was doing and my belief is they were not only complicit but ACTIVE participants in the young boy flesh trade. A Hollywood actor knows full well the Dark Sides "antics" and proclivities. Marky Mark IS a bugger of boys.

utbagpiper

Banned
I'm all for common citizens getting due process whatever you can define that in with the rigged "system" we have.

Marky Mark is NOT a common citizen, he is an Elite who is above the law

I get very nervous when someone declares another person not entitled to due process because of his supposed standing in society. It is the same mentality that allows some to declare that anyone making over $100k a year to be rich and not entitled to the fruits of their labors. It is the mentality that lead to the mindless bloodbath of the French Revolution. It is the same mentality, stood on its head that lead to slave codes, Jim Crow, and other anti-RKBA laws aimed at disarming the "undesirable" segments of society.

To be clear, I am not accusing you of any such ugly bigotries. But the mindset is common and should be carefully examined and then discarded by any who claim to uphold the basic principle of equality before the law.

Present sufficient evidence to convict the man of the crimes you allege and I'll take unhealthy pleasure in voting to convict and lock him away for life where there will be no need to discuss restoration of rights. Until that happens, I will stand by his right to KBA as at least as strongly as I have to stand by the right of groups I find personally offensive to peacefully have parades and spread their messages.

Charles