Thread: Poor widdle me - I'm just slightly disappointed.

Poor widdle me - I'm just slightly disappointed.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2.../22191051.html

And I thought Canadians were so darned cloyingly polite all the time, eh?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Holy Cow! That was scary, beware of crazy women...
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    crazy women...
    Edited by poster to remove any hint of rules violation.
    Last edited by utbagpiper; 01-23-2015 at 11:23 AM.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    You repeat yourself.
    ???
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

I think he means the term "crazy woman" is redundant.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I think he means the term "crazy woman" is redundant.
    Would hope not as that would be a violation of our rules.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Would hope not as that would be a violation of our rules.
    Edited by poster to remove any hint of rules violations
    Last edited by utbagpiper; 01-23-2015 at 11:23 AM.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

--Marxist.org

Banned
    Hey, that's me before I make a post !

Really, we don't know why she reacted like this .. if it was a serviceman and in a missing movement situation, I could see a little anger coming out.

Or a woman trying to get back to a sick baby (yeah, I've seen them at the airport ~ not people you want to talk to).

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    I would hope a little good natured humor between the sexes is not actually seen as a violation of the rules.

I'm happily married and thus happier than I ever was single. It is the differences between the sexes that make our life together so much, and why we sometimes also have some time and interests that the other doesn't.

For any who missed it, the "Hot Crazy Matrix" lecture on YouTube is funny because of the truths it contains....which means it isn't politically correct. But nothing that should be offensive except to the most uptight.

"They are all crazy, just pick your flavor of crazy," says each sex about the other.

Charles
    I understand and enjoy the difference between the sexes - vive la différence !

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc).

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I understand and enjoy the difference between the sexes - vive la différence !

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc).

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.
    I made no attack on anyone personally. I presume the person to whom I responded is male.

And nothing I posted can be reasonable construed as hate by anyone except the most uptight, politically correct, humor impaired type.

However, if the rules are to be thus enforced, so be it. I'll abide and simply request they be enforced equally across the board.

Charles

--Marxist.org

Bbc

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    Bbc
    In before the time-out.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit