• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poor widdle me - I'm just slightly disappointed.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Hey, that's me before I make a post !

Really, we don't know why she reacted like this .. if it was a serviceman and in a missing movement situation, I could see a little anger coming out.

Or a woman trying to get back to a sick baby (yeah, I've seen them at the airport ~ not people you want to talk to).

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I would hope a little good natured humor between the sexes is not actually seen as a violation of the rules.

I'm happily married and thus happier than I ever was single. It is the differences between the sexes that make our life together so much, and why we sometimes also have some time and interests that the other doesn't.

For any who missed it, the "Hot Crazy Matrix" lecture on YouTube is funny because of the truths it contains....which means it isn't politically correct. But nothing that should be offensive except to the most uptight.

"They are all crazy, just pick your flavor of crazy," says each sex about the other.

Charles
I understand and enjoy the difference between the sexes - vive la différence !

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc).

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

utbagpiper

Banned
I understand and enjoy the difference between the sexes - vive la différence !

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc).

(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

I made no attack on anyone personally. I presume the person to whom I responded is male.

And nothing I posted can be reasonable construed as hate by anyone except the most uptight, politically correct, humor impaired type.

However, if the rules are to be thus enforced, so be it. I'll abide and simply request they be enforced equally across the board.

Charles